Career Questions tagged Location

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06 23 views

where would be the best workplaces for an exotic animal veterinarian?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#job #animals #animal-health #travel #exotic-animals #location #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #work-place #wildlife #veterinarian #zoo #wildlife-santuary

Jasmin N.’s Avatar
Jasmin N. Jan 10, 2018 116 views

In Volcanology, why does the salary vary depending on where you are?

I live in California and I was wondering was it because of cost of living or demand? And I was also wondering why in places where there is no volcanoes they have a high salary? #volcanology #volcanologist #salary #location #demand...

#cost-of-living

Bianca S.’s Avatar
Bianca S. Apr 13, 2017 536 views

Where is the typical workplace for a speech pathologist?

I would like to get my masters degree in speech pathology. To my understanding, speech pathologists work in schools, hospitals and other medical offices. I really hope I get the opportunity to work with children. What are my chances of get my job at a school? #speech-pathology #speech...

#location #student-engagement #speech-therapy

Riley U.’s Avatar
Riley U. Aug 21, 2016 787 views

When deciding where to go to college how important is it to access location?

The main reason I ask this question is because I am an aspiring entertainment journalist and I would like to know if it is helpful to go to college in a place like Boston or New York, or if it really doesn't matter as long as I am getting a good education. Being from Eastern Washington I see...

#journalism #communications #location #entertainment-industry #college