Career Questions tagged Machinelearning

Jane S.’s Avatar
Jane S. May 16, 2020 454 views

I'm really interested in understanding human behavior and solving problems, but I don't have extensive tech experience. Could a career in AI be right for me?

Hi! I'm a high school student trying to figure out possible career paths I would be suited for. I've always been interested in language, neuropsychology; finding a way to integrate that with upcoming tech sounds fascinating. technology ai artificialintelligence behavior computerscience...

solutions tech programming machinelearning

Syeda A.’s Avatar
Syeda A. Jan 28, 2020 279 views

What is my duty?

I am Student of BSCS from University of Narowal, Pakistan I want to be a data scientist AI...

machinelearning

Aleck W.’s Avatar
Aleck W. Sep 27, 2019 323 views

How to gain more data science knowledge quickly

I'm in high school and I've been going on kaggle and doing lots of learning on kaggle learn, coursera, etc. I've learned about models and fitting and datasets and cross validation and all the beginner machine learning stuff. Now I'm onto ensembles and beyond. I need advice to quickly gain a lot...

datascience kaggle computer-science machinelearning

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09, 2019 364 views

What is the Future of AI looking like to you in business?

Where do you see the future of AI/Machine learning development progressing? There is a lot of talk at conventions focused around AI about the ethics behind it. I think some people are too heavily influenced by movies(Skynet for example) to be able to see the future of AI. How will it affect...

futuredevelopment technology ai computer business aidevelopment machinelearning

pranav kumar P.’s Avatar
pranav kumar P. Mar 25, 2019 334 views

how to get into product based companies in fields of ML ?

I am studying in a private engineering college in my native as im not good with hostles after my 12th even after getting decent score(91%). only service based mass companies like TCS, wipro, cognizant,etc will visit this college for placements . I am very interested in AI and deep learning ,...

engineering ai productbased college machinelearning

Dang Tuan Hoang A.’s Avatar
Dang Tuan Hoang A. Feb 27, 2019 270 views

Some courses on Statistic, Linear Algebra and Calculus for Machine Learning

Where can I find quality course on the three subjects? I need some recommendations on some MOOC which help me start on Machine Learning (Preferably free, since I'm a student). I did learn those subjects in the university, most of the time, we learned about concepts and calculations, not about...

datascience mooc machinelearning

Ayas O.’s Avatar
Ayas O. Feb 27, 2019 376 views

As a french student how can I get a data science summer internship in USA ?

I am enrolled in a first year of Master in Business Intelligence in Polytechnic School of Nantes and I am currently looking for an internship abroad . I want to do this internship in a english country and If it could be in USA would be better. Do you have advice please ? thanks internship...

french machinelearning datascience