5

Remote data internships ?

how can I find remote internships for machine learning/ data engineering roles? knowing that :
I live in Morocco.
I pursue a data engineering degree
Thanks

5

1

Remote work has become increasingly popular allowing a global workforce for even the smallest companies. In addition to Anglique's answer, I would also suggest looking at remote work job sites like https://weworkremotely.com/ (there are many more out there). Sites like these specialize in remote work opportunities.
Thank you comment icon NICE ,I didn't know about that ,Thanks Ossama O.
1
0

Mickael’s Answer

This is good question. While remote working is becoming more and more a new normal, there is still the question of the country you are living in that the company needs to know and be able to work with. There are legal obligations that really differ from country to country that they need to take into account, the most obvious being taxes.
Some companies may not be staffed to deal with countries they do not have local buildings in.
So an advice:
- check international companies that have a better chance to know how to deal with other countries
- find some that do have business inside your country (they definitely know the laws)
- try with your school if they have some idea who could be contacted
Since you are in Marrocco, try countries like France, which have partnerships with your country

I do not know if we do but try Dell. I know we have employees all over the world.

Best of luck
Thank you comment icon Thank you sir for your valuable advice , didn't think about that ,I was searching randomly . Ossama O.
Thank you comment icon And there is more: there is legal export issues, there is language, and more. :) Mickael Rosenberg
0
0

Anglique’s Answer

That is such an amazing question. When looking for any internship, my best advice is to look on websites that you school offer, LinkedIn, etc. Throughout my time in college, I found most of my internships through my school and the websites that were affiliated with my school. It also helps to share your resume with any professional that you know, this can open you up to many new opportunities that can contribute to your future career. And my most important advice is be yourself and approach every opportunity-- whether it is big or small.
Thank you comment icon Thank you for responding me Anglique. Ossama O.
0