how to get into product based companies in fields of ML ?

2

I am studying in a private engineering college in my native as im not good with hostles after my 12th even after getting decent score(91%). only service based mass companies like TCS, wipro, cognizant,etc will visit this college for placements . I am very interested in AI and deep learning , can anybody suggest how can i get into a product based company with reasonable probability and resume requirements for such job
#engineering #college #machinelearning #ai #productbased

2

G. Mark’s Answer

1

I believe I've answered a question very similar to this before. But basically, you would start out with your education. It's highly unlikely that you would have much success getting into a real job with ML without a high school diploma, of course. It would also improve your changes markedly if you got a four-year degree in a related field rather than a two-year degree. That being said, you'd most likely want to choose a major involved with engineering or computer science that covered some mathematics and programming for Machine Learning and general Artificial Intelligence.

The next phase is to do some investigation and research to find out which companies are building products or services based around, or at least requiring a bit of, Machine Learning. Your studies in ML will lead you in the right directions to do that.

Having a degree and putting together a resume showing your study in ML and putting it on job boards on the internet will get you attention. Searching the job listings will be your job, and you'll use that knowledge of current ML efforts and projects by companies to guide you with this as well. As for "product based" or "service based" or what you specifically are interested in in those areas, this work on your part will help tons.

Another thing you might do that most people don't do is contact current employees of companies act may be involved in ML and get their input. At the very least, for any of your contacts that choose to help you out, you'll gain more insight and maybe some useful mentors and contacts. And -- fingers crossed -- future co-workers.

1

Anna’s Answer

1

Take an AI course https://www.elementsofai.com/

Build AI/ML products on your own or with a team, put into your portfolio and post on social media

1