Career Questions tagged Women In Science

What classes can I take during my senior year that will help me progress in a biomedical field.

I have finished most of my required classes in high school. I want to know what classes will be most beneficial for me to take my senior year, besides AP classes that count as prerequisites. I want to spend the least amount of time in college and still get my biomedical engineer degree....

#biology #senior-year #biomedical #healthcare #medicine #women-in-science

1

Marlika West, M.S.’s Avatar
Active Jul 30 '18 at 12:36 AM

Posted by Jadyn B.’s Avatar Jadyn B.
Marlika West, M.S.’s Avatar
Marlika West, M.S. | at Clayton County Public Schools. When I graduated from high school, I enrolled into a Math ...

What advice would you give a female student interested in pursuing a career in chemistry?

I have grow up in an agricultural community, and I know how important it is for many of the small scale farmers to use agricultural chemicals. I want to help make these chemicals safer for them to use. #chemistry...

#women-in-science

1

Carol Walker’s Avatar
Active Jan 27 '18 at 09:27 PM

Posted by Sydney K.’s Avatar Sydney K.
Carol Walker’s Avatar
Carol Walker | System Admin | Tech Support | Keeping technology ... Go for it. I studied Chemistry at undergrad level, then went ...

Where are the best places for conducting scientific research?

I hope to enter the field (likely along the lines of genetic or cellular/molecular biology research) after college; however, I know that tons of others are hoping to do the same. I have also heard that scientific research is being less and less funded in the United States. With that reality...

#biology #genetics #women-in-stem #science #stem #molecular-biology #cell-biology #life-sciences #research #women-in-science

3

Anuja Mathai’s Avatar Amber Steeves’s Avatar Jacob Cavazos’s Avatar
Active Aug 22 '18 at 05:42 PM

Posted by Lily H.’s Avatar Lily H.
Anuja Mathai’s Avatar
Anuja Mathai | Research Administration There are still so many options for researchers here - universities, ...

Over 59,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)