Career Questions tagged Cs

Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 10, 2018

Linguistic majors with bachelor's degrees, what struggles did you face once you tried to enter the workforce?

I'm considering pursuing a Linguistics major for my BA. I've read that it's quite hard to get a job unless you also have Computer Science minor/double major paired with Linguistics, which isn't quite my plan, though I'm considering pairing Linguistics with CS if it becomes clear that pursuing...

#ba #in #bachelors #linguistics #college #work #future #major #computer #struggles #lingusticsmajor #csmajor #cs #job

Fikret Efe D.’s Avatar
Fikret Efe D. Nov 18, 2016

Aiming 4.0 GPA

Currently, I am studying a Computer Engineering at well known university in Turkey.My primary goal is to get Master degree on Computer Science in one of the best schools in the world (e.g MIT,CMU,Stanford).I know it's hard to get into these schools,since a plenty of students compete around the...

#grade #ivy #gpa #point #average #master #cs #league

Colin B.’s Avatar
Colin B. Oct 21, 2016

What made you want to do CS?

I am a high school senior who has just started to learn the Java language. I"m curious as to what made professionals want to learn Computer Science? #computer-science #computer #japan #java #python...

#cs