Career Questions tagged Neuro

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018

Is neuroscience a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in neuroscience? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of neuroscience? If you majored in neuroscience, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting...

#healthcare #cognitive-science #cognition #neuroscience #psychology #brain-sciences #biology #neuro #brain

Victoria O.’s Avatar
Victoria O. Jan 16, 2017

Is it difficult to find jobs in Psychiatric Psychology?

I love the idea of working with the mentally insane, but is this career too unrealistic? #psychology #clinical-psychology #psychotherapy #neuropsychology #neuro #psychologists #insane...

#mentally

Nisa I.’s Avatar
Nisa I. May 26, 2016

Input from the Neurosciences.

I think the brain, in all its biologic glory, is a masterpiece of evolution, and would love to spend my life learning about it. I was wondering how others have appreciated/would have changed something/ have loved this career, etc. any input on your life in neurology or neuroscience is helpful,...

#neurology #neuroscience #neuro