Career Questions tagged Ohio

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 235 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

physician healthscience medicalfield ohio radiology cleveland

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 185 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

physician career-paths medicalfield school schooling er medical-school college healthscience university erdoctor ohio radiology cleveland doctor

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 170 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

physician career-paths medicalfield cleveland healthscience health ohio radiology healthcare

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 129 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

physician healthscience medicalfield ohio erphysician er cleveland