Career Questions tagged Futurecareer

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Jan 02 91 views

Based on your experience, on average, how likely is a hospital or clinic willing to hire a woman as a doctor over a man? If possible, please include region (location) of experience.

I want to become a medical doctor in the future and gender equality is something that I highly prioritize, especially in a future workplace. I asked this question to gain more information about where I would have a higher chance of employed and whether or not the health care community is more...

#futurejob #womensrights #futurecareer #doctor #equality #healthcare

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Jan 02 129 views

When you're a surgeon, how much free time do you have in order to prioritize your family?

A surgeon is one of the future careers that I have seriously considered and I want to know the answer to the question because family is the most important thing to me and I don't want to pursue a career where I have to put my most important thing in life on the back burner. #surgeon #doctor...

#futurejob #futurecareer

ashley E.’s Avatar
ashley E. Feb 16, 2020 127 views
helen V.’s Avatar
helen V. Aug 27, 2019 136 views

is a doctor a good future career for me ?

Im in the 10th grade and i like helping others that need any type of help. I enjoy being helpful any way i can . #futurecareer #medicine #helpful #doctor...

#healthcare

Karynne V.’s Avatar
Karynne V. Mar 27, 2019 159 views

What sort of classes do you need to take?

I want to pursue a career in Architecture and would like to know what sort of classes and I should look into for the near future. #architecture...

#futurecareer

Amberly D.’s Avatar
Amberly D. Apr 06, 2018 248 views

What is required to be a labor and delivery nurse?

I'm asking like what skills and knownledge do you have to have to go into the field of labor and delivery? #nusring #futurecareer...

#midwife

Devin I.’s Avatar
Devin I. Sep 01, 2017 434 views

How do I get an Idea of what I want to proceed with as a future career?

I'm just a bit conflicted with myself on deciding what to proceed into after High School. I am a senior and the clock is somewhat ticking. I most definitely want to go to college, but what path do I take there and what college is best to go to? #confused #futurecareer #college-bound...

#opinions