Career Questions tagged Careerchoices

Lauryn W.’s Avatar
Lauryn W. Oct 13, 2021 224 views

What does it take to be a General Surgeon.

I'm currently in Health Science and have thought about being a General Surgeon. I really enjoy helping others. What are similar career choices just in case I'm not fully committed. #options #careerchoices #medical #doctor #surgery #surgeon #hospital-and-health-care

Erin H.’s Avatar
Erin H. Nov 05, 2020 305 views

What career should I go into?

I am a sophomore in high school and I would like to go into Veterinary Medicine, but I have also been interested in Anthropology. I have done research on both careers and they are both interesting and careers that I would like to go into. How can I decide on which career is best? #careerchoices...

Nathan M.’s Avatar
Nathan M. Nov 04, 2020 336 views

How to become an athletic trainer.

How many hours do you work in a typical day? Tell me about you're background, including education and experience. What kind of people do you work with? who do you serve? who are your colleagues? Describe a challenging situation you've had in your job. If I were interested in pursuing your...

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22, 2020 605 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

Kaya M.’s Avatar
Kaya M. Mar 21, 2018 335 views

If my strengths are productive and high self esteem and my hobbies are talking, giving good advice and, taking care of one another, what types of careers or industries might best fit me

Because I know what I want to do be when I grow up, but is it really the best choice? Is this career path really for me? #careerchoices #pediatrics #pediatrician