Career Questions tagged Collegedecisions

Kailynn S.’s Avatar
Kailynn S. Apr 18, 2018

How do you decide of the school is right for you?

I have a lot of schools that I'm choosing from some of which are HBCUs and others are PWIs. Some are bigger schools and some are smaller schools. I'm not sure where I would like to go so I applied to many schools. I don't know how to narrow down my schools to...

#collegedecisions

Franceska P.’s Avatar
Franceska P. Mar 08, 2018

Why do colleges reject students?How do you pick the best college that suits you.

I'm asking those questions because I did not get into a college that I really liked.I have to chose what college I want to attend to and it is so hard to make that decision.#collegedecisions...

#beingrejectedbyyourdreamschool

Sh'Daedra J.’s Avatar
Sh'Daedra J. Jan 22, 2018

What is the average student loan amount?

What is the average amount of student loans a person uses in order to go to college? I start school and August and I am trying to figure out the best cost effective way for me. I do not want to take a whole lot of student loans and be stuck in debt for the next ten years. #student-loans...

#collegedecisions #student-debt #collegedebt #studentloanforgiveness

Talise T.’s Avatar
Talise T. Jan 18, 2018

Is it worth it to go to a more expensive college? Do employers care about that?

It feels irresponsible to go to a more "prestigious" school that costs three times as much money if it wouldn't look much better on an application....

#collegedecisions

Emily V.’s Avatar
Emily V. Jan 16, 2018

How will I know I've picked the right major to study in college?

I'm going to be heading to college this fall and I'm worried if I'll be able to pick the right major for me. Advisers always tell us that a lot of people go to college undecided, but I'm afraid I would be wasting time and money if I go undecided. #collegedecisions...

#scholarship