Career Questions tagged Collegedebt

Valeria L.’s Avatar
Valeria L. Apr 19, 2018 298 views

Is college really necessary to succeed in life?

We are always told since we are kids to go to school, go to college, get a great job that will help us live a better life but we are basically going to work so many years to pay our student debt not to mention that we aren’t guaranteed to find a job with our degree...

#collegedebt

Elizabeth G.’s Avatar
Elizabeth G. Mar 31, 2018 344 views

How am I going to pay off my college debt?

My parents are separated, and my mother is barely able to keep my family afloat. Many nights I've had to go to bed hungry because my mother simply couldn't afford to buy food. I work a part-time job, but because my mother asks for money constantly, I lose my paychecks quickly. Nobody is going...

#debt #money-management #medicine #money #college #help #collegedebt #premed #doctor

Diana S.’s Avatar
Diana S. Mar 19, 2018 216 views

When applying for scholarships, what are some ways I can make myself stand out so that I can be more competitive?

I am trying to apply to as many scholarships as possible, but I always feel like I do not stand out enough. #financialaid #collegeisexpensive...

#collegedebt

Naomi A.’s Avatar
Naomi A. Jan 19, 2018 240 views
Sh'Daedra J.’s Avatar
Sh'Daedra J. Jan 22, 2018 274 views

What is the average student loan amount?

What is the average amount of student loans a person uses in order to go to college? I start school and August and I am trying to figure out the best cost effective way for me. I do not want to take a whole lot of student loans and be stuck in debt for the next ten years. #student-loans...

#student-debt #collegedebt #collegedecisions #studentloanforgiveness

Kaylee P.’s Avatar
Kaylee P. Jan 17, 2018 207 views

What is the best way to pay college debt?

I plan on attending a private university for four years and then plan to move onto graduate school. After that many years of schooling I will most likely have a sizable amount of debt. #money #debt...

#collegedebt