Career Questions tagged Jobsearch

Tanya W.’s Avatar
Tanya W. Sep 26 101 views

How can I boost my resume?

I have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering but I don’t have much job experience and I didn’t do internship because my scholarship agreement didn’t allow it. What are some ways I can boost my resume so that I can stand out among applicants? Right now I’m trying to get certified in solid works....

#jobsearch #career

Faye W.’s Avatar
Faye W. Sep 02 115 views

What are some of the careers I can choose? I'm a PR student but don't want to work in an agency.

My major is public relations and I've worked at a couple of agencies that specialize in PR, digital marketing, and advertising. As I gained industry experiences, I realized that agency work is probably not a good fit for me. I do like the creative, fast-paced, everyday-is-not-the-same part of...

#jobsearch #careerpath #job #mentoring #socialjustice #publicrelations #careercounseling #career #consulting #business

David C.’s Avatar
David C. Apr 26, 2019 247 views
Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Jan 24, 2018 400 views

Agency or Industry? The ultimate PR question!

I am graduating in May of this year and there is a lot of talk about going into an agency profession or starting out in industry. I know I want to do social media management, but I don't know if I should start out in agency or industry. Is agency as scary and difficult as people say it is?...

#socialmedia #jobsearch #publicrelations #pr #industry #agency

Rebecca S.’s Avatar
Rebecca S. Jan 16, 2018 290 views

When should I start applying for jobs?

I'm in a 2 year nursing program, should I apply before I take the NCLEX? Or before I graduate? I know it is competitive. #nursing #student...

#jobsearch