Career Questions tagged Socialjustice

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Oct 06, 2021 309 views

What are some technology companies that include Social Justice as one of their core values?

I'm a senior in high school and am passionate about incorporating Social Justice with technology. I would love to learn about tech companies that I could possibly intern for or work for after college that involves Social Justice in their work! Thanks :) #technology #socialjustice...

Faye’s Avatar
Faye Sep 02, 2020 561 views

What are some of the careers I can choose? I'm a PR student but don't want to work in an agency.

My major is public relations and I've worked at a couple of agencies that specialize in PR, digital marketing, and advertising. As I gained industry experiences, I realized that agency work is probably not a good fit for me. I do like the creative, fast-paced, everyday-is-not-the-same part of...

Margot’s Avatar
Margot Jul 13, 2020 434 views

How do I narrow down focus on a career if I want to work in environmental science but also study how to mitigate its effects on society (environmental justice)?

I am a rising senior in high school and I am trying to figure out where I should apply to college and what career path I should pursue. I know I have time to decide what major, but I feel the need to focus my activities and classes on a more specific topic so my effort can go further in helping...

Penelope’s Avatar
Penelope Jun 26, 2019 508 views

I am a public health graduate and I want to look for entry level positions but it’s been hard searching

#healthcare #health #socialjustice #publichealth #communityhealth