Career Questions tagged Socialjustice

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Oct 06 96 views

What are some technology companies that include Social Justice as one of their core values?

I'm a senior in high school and am passionate about incorporating Social Justice with technology. I would love to learn about tech companies that I could possibly intern for or work for after college that involves Social Justice in their work! Thanks :) technology socialjustice...

techcompanies techinternships

Faye W.’s Avatar
Faye W. Sep 02, 2020 315 views

What are some of the careers I can choose? I'm a PR student but don't want to work in an agency.

My major is public relations and I've worked at a couple of agencies that specialize in PR, digital marketing, and advertising. As I gained industry experiences, I realized that agency work is probably not a good fit for me. I do like the creative, fast-paced, everyday-is-not-the-same part of...

socialjustice job careerpath jobsearch business mentoring consulting publicrelations career careercounseling

Margot F.’s Avatar
Margot F. Jul 13, 2020 309 views

How do I narrow down focus on a career if I want to work in environmental science but also study how to mitigate its effects on society (environmental justice)?

I am a rising senior in high school and I am trying to figure out where I should apply to college and what career path I should pursue. I know I have time to decide what major, but I feel the need to focus my activities and classes on a more specific topic so my effort can go further in helping...

socialjustice climatechange environmental-science environmentaljustice datascience environmentalengineer activism policy