Career Questions tagged Jobcorps

Roux E.’s Avatar
Roux E. Aug 23 125 views

What culinary tools would you suggest besides a high quality knife?

I'm currently a Job Corps student and just starting the program. I have worked in a kitchen feeding retired residents for about 4 months prior to this, and have heard conflicting answers to this question. I don't have a knife yet either, although I've heard German or Japanese crafted blades are...

tools jobcorps kitchen chef cooking culinary culinary-arts

Reighan M.’s Avatar
Reighan M. Jun 24 117 views

Looking into the fields of electricians, electrical engineers, and/or teachers (wanting to teach mathematics, so any math teachers of any kind are more then welcome)...feel free to message me.

My first name is said like president Reagan but spelled differently. I'm a graduate from during the 2020 pandemic. I'm a black female who also has mild autism, and I'm also Muslim in the Islamic faith (I honestly hope there is very little discrimination but just in case I'm putting honest facts...

engineers teachers electrical jobcorps math construction teaching career education electricians

Daniel R.’s Avatar
Daniel R. Aug 14, 2019 259 views

Why did you choose this certain career?

I am 20 years old and attending job corps in San Jose looking to start up my career. career-choice...

jobcorps

Will C.’s Avatar
Will C. Nov 28, 2018 312 views

What are the main tools used?

What tools are used during the job of being a cement worker... Just a brief description...

jobcorps

Will C.’s Avatar
Will C. Nov 28, 2018 263 views

What is needed to make the Cement into a hard surface?

I am a job corps student and i am really interested in being a cement worker now i would like to know what is the material that makes the cement hard?...

jobcorps

Will C.’s Avatar
Will C. Nov 28, 2018 266 views

What is the material used in mixing cement?

I am a job corps student and i am really interested in being a cement worker now i would like to know what is the material made in using cement?...

jobcorps