Career Questions tagged Collegestudent

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Nov 30, 2020 214 views

What are some occupations for an International Business major Economics minor? Is this a degree a waste?

I chose International Business and Economics because I am interested in business and politics and wanted degree that could be useful in both, but the more I look for jobs in business, the less value I see in my choice. I am still a freshman so I have time to change it. business...

collegestudent internationalbusiness minor givingiscaring major economics

Lucy M.’s Avatar
Lucy M. Oct 15, 2020 181 views

What kind of jobs are there for college students that are majoring in criminology and criminal justice?

I’m still in college and will be receiving my bachelors in criminology and criminal justice in 2022 but I’m looking for an entry level job to start getting some experience. Are there any for college students? jobs criminology criminaljustice...

collegestudent

Bao-Truc T.’s Avatar
Bao-Truc T. Aug 01, 2020 557 views

How can I manage my finances in college?

I don't have any financial knowledge on how I should be handling my money in college and I am not able to rely on my parents or ask them for help on such things. JULY20 collegestudent finances...

help

Bianca D.’s Avatar
Bianca D. Jan 23, 2018 463 views

How do you get past the struggles in life to be successful?

As a college student, there is always something that gets in your way. It could be making bad decisions, making wrong decisions, or just messing up. Sometimes it gets hard to get pass the struggles when there are problems hitting you from left and right that are always there to test you....

collegestudent collegelife success