Career Questions tagged Collegestudent

mery’s Avatar
mery Nov 13, 2021 277 views

Do I need Ielts test for visa student to Uk? if yes ,what should my score be?

college student.
# student #college #collegestudent #UK #studentvisa #college-admissions #college-student #college-advice #college-student #college-admissions #student

jyothi’s Avatar
jyothi Jun 11, 2021 262 views

What part time job can a journalism student get?

#collegestudent #journalism

Laniya’s Avatar
Laniya Nov 30, 2020 369 views

What are some occupations for an International Business major Economics minor? Is this a degree a waste?

I chose International Business and Economics because I am interested in business and politics and wanted degree that could be useful in both, but the more I look for jobs in business, the less value I see in my choice. I am still a freshman so I have time to change it. #business...

Lucy’s Avatar
Lucy Oct 15, 2020 318 views

What kind of jobs are there for college students that are majoring in criminology and criminal justice?

I’m still in college and will be receiving my bachelors in criminology and criminal justice in 2022 but I’m looking for an entry level job to start getting some experience. Are there any for college students? #jobs #criminology #criminaljustice #collegestudent

Bao-Truc’s Avatar
Bao-Truc Aug 01, 2020 1000 views

How can I manage my finances in college?

I don't have any financial knowledge on how I should be handling my money in college and I am not able to rely on my parents or ask them for help on such things.

#JULY20 #collegestudent #finances #help

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Jul 29, 2020 446 views

How much time do medical students spend studying per week? What is it like?

#science #collegestudent #medicine #JULY20

Kaela’s Avatar
Kaela May 17, 2020 416 views

How do I deal with people who criticize my college and career choices, when it's not constructive at all? And in fact, it makes me question myself even though I know my decision is firm.

#collegestudent #noise # #career-choice #college #nuclearmedicinetechnology #comparisons #medical #university

Jeronim’s Avatar
Jeronim Oct 16, 2018 403 views

For those who are majoring in biology is it as hard as everyone seems to say it is ?

#major #biology #college-major #collegestudent #medicine

Winifred’s Avatar
Winifred Aug 10, 2018 482 views

How long after graduating college did it take to land your dream job?

#collegestudent

Bianca’s Avatar
Bianca Jan 23, 2018 574 views

How do you get past the struggles in life to be successful?

As a college student, there is always something that gets in your way. It could be making bad decisions, making wrong decisions, or just messing up. Sometimes it gets hard to get pass the struggles when there are problems hitting you from left and right that are always there to test you....