Career Questions tagged Summerjob

Sydney C.’s Avatar
Sydney C. Jul 08, 2019 404 views

First Job Help?

I am having trouble finding a job. I am 16 years old and currently attend high school in the Bellevue area. I have no work experience but I am ready for my first job. I am looking for a job in the Bellevue area. I am hoping to have a summer job, and part-time job during the school year. Please...

summerjob first-job career teenjob job-search jobs

Carson S.’s Avatar
Carson S. Oct 30, 2018 450 views

Interning or Making Money

I'm curious about whether I should be focusing on interning this summer as an animator for real world experience and connections or work to try to keep the cost of my education down? Any advice or experience possibly with both? internship college resume animation art summerjob finance...

job-application

Michael E.’s Avatar
Michael E. Aug 16, 2018 393 views

What are some good summer jobs to pay for college?

I am wondering what the best jobs will be for the summertime. I want to work as much as I can, I don't care about how long I work or what schedule I have, I just want to save up the most money in the shortest time! Thanks! summerjob # money-management...

work

Lakya B.’s Avatar
Lakya B. Apr 11, 2018 254 views

When you have a summer job, once school start what do you do?

summerjob I don't want my job to interfere with my school life, so would I adjust my hours or...

Brody B.’s Avatar
Brody B. Apr 06, 2018 383 views
Tiffany K.’s Avatar
Tiffany K. Jan 25, 2018 443 views

What website or source is the best way to find a summer internship or part time job?

If you have little to no experience that is related to the field you want to work in, it is difficult to find a job that will help your career path. summerjob internship...

politicalscience