Yanet C.

91

2

Hi Yanet, Pay in PR is determined by what, how and where you practice it. I have been fairly happy with my compensation, As to fulfullment, that is a little trickier. Sometimes you have to find the opportunities in your work that provide food for the soul. Working with charities, making a difference in the community, etc., may not be part of what your company/firm does. If not, you may have to stretch a little further to find that joy, but you can do it. We are all in charge of our careers and what we get from them. The rewards we reap are limited only by our motivation to achieve the goals we set for ourselves. Good luck -- do something fantastic! Barb
Last updated Dec 05 '17 at 10:11

Hi Yanet, I have to say that it would very much depend on what area of business you were working. I personally love what I do and while it isn't hugely well paid, I have a lot of satisfaction in what I do day to day. The people I work with really believe in what we do (education) and while we could probably make more in other businesses, most of us stay because of our commitment of our core goals.

This professional recommends the following next steps:

Last updated Dec 04 '17 at 03:26

Schools Add a school