Career Questions tagged Women In Accounting

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Apr 20, 2018 519 views

What is the difference between a Bachelor's in Accounting and a Bachelor's in Business Administration with Emphasis in Accounting?

I am asking this question because certain institutions offer one or the other and I was wondering if they are the same degree essentially (or is there a difference). I would love to hear from professionals from both sides. I am interested in becoming an accountant and I would like to choose a...

#business-administration #financial-accounting #accountant #women-in-business #women-in-accounting #accounting

Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Apr 17, 2018 651 views

What are the greatest challenges of women in accounting?

I have taken interest to major in accounting. I hear many things on how women are discriminated against in certain career fields and majors. For example, not many engineers are women, or doctors should be men. Both of which statements that I disagree with. That leads me to ask about how are...

#accountant #challenges #business #women #women-in-business #women-in-accounting #accounting