Career Questions tagged Cpa

Arturo G.’s Avatar
Arturo G. Jan 16, 2018 718 views

How is the CPA exam?

I was just wondering if someone can tell me what is the CPA exam like #accounting...

#cpa

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. May 15, 2016 1025 views

What is the probability of paying off student loans in 10 years or less becoming a CPA?

Well being a US student, I am apart of the trillions of dollars of debt placed on the student population in the country. I want to know if becoming a CPA will free me from the bondages of debt for choosing to educate myself beyond high school. #business #finance #management #accounting...

#financial-planning #cpa #accountant #financial-aid

Jeff C.’s Avatar
Jeff C. Mar 16, 2016 983 views

Does every investment manager have their CPA certification?

Do you get paid better because of it? What services can you provide that you otherwise could not without a CPA? #finance #accounting #financial-services #investment-management #investing...

#cpa

Aditi G.’s Avatar
Aditi G. Apr 10, 2015 839 views

I completed CPA(Certified Public Accountancy) 4 years back, before that I was working in a Public accounting firm. So I have the CPA license and work expereince also but for past 4 years didn't work coz of Visa requirements.how to go back to work now

I am a CPA and a mom of two kids. I have work experience and CPA education and license but its a few years that I didn't work. Now, my question is that should I think of getting back to work through H & R block tax course in Sep2015. If I do that what are my job prospects gonna be after...

#accounting #taxes #recruiter #ea #cpa #personal-finance #accountant