Career Questions tagged Broke

Damen S.’s Avatar
Damen S. Sep 16, 2020 158 views

How can a poor family possibly afford collage

I'm a 17 year old poor Caucasian male who comes from a poor family. I'm trying to go to college but I didn't start think about it till this summer and don't really have the money for it. #college #broke #poor #help...

#computerscience

damon B.’s Avatar
damon B. Aug 25, 2018 192 views
Julia S.’s Avatar
Julia S. Mar 25, 2018 547 views

What is the highest title in the Accounting field?

I am undecided in my major, but I am strongly considering Accounting and becoming a CPA. I want to know if that position would be the highest position I could acquire. #job-promotion #job-rankings #accounting #cpa #accountant #undecided #need-this-scholarship #broke...

#independently-funding-my-education #help

Julia S.’s Avatar
Julia S. Mar 25, 2018 1325 views

Are there jobs in the Hospitality Management field that don't require working weekends?

I have worked in the Hospitality field for many years. However, the majority of my time worked has taken place on the weekends. I know that I want to have a family, and I don't want to be working on weekends. #family #hospitality #hospitality-management #undecided #need-this-scholarship #broke...

Ayanna S.’s Avatar
Ayanna S. Mar 08, 2018 295 views

What's the best way to pay for college?

College is unnecessarily expensive. All students are encouraged to go, but are never advised on how to pay for college. What is the best way people have found to be able to afford college and pay off student loans? #broke...

#collegefunds