Career Questions tagged Broke

damon B.’s Avatar
damon B. Aug 25, 2018 112 views
Julia S.’s Avatar
Julia S. Mar 25, 2018 393 views

What is the highest title in the Accounting field?

I am undecided in my major, but I am strongly considering Accounting and becoming a CPA. I want to know if that position would be the highest position I could acquire. #job-promotion #job-rankings #accounting #cpa #accountant #undecided #need-this-scholarship #broke...

#independently-funding-my-education #help

Julia S.’s Avatar
Julia S. Mar 25, 2018 533 views

Are there jobs in the Hospitality Management field that don't require working weekends?

I have worked in the Hospitality field for many years. However, the majority of my time worked has taken place on the weekends. I know that I want to have a family, and I don't want to be working on weekends. #family #hospitality #hospitality-management #undecided #need-this-scholarship #broke...

Ayanna S.’s Avatar
Ayanna S. Mar 08, 2018 224 views

What's the best way to pay for college?

College is unnecessarily expensive. All students are encouraged to go, but are never advised on how to pay for college. What is the best way people have found to be able to afford college and pay off student loans? #broke...

#collegefunds