Career Questions tagged Taxes

Kate R.’s Avatar
Kate R. Apr 26, 2018 259 views

What do I need to learn how to do before moving out and living on my own?

I wasn't taught a whole lot at school about what living on your own entails, and now the time has come where I am becoming an adult and have started preparing for my future. I have yet to learn how credit works, as well as interests and loans. I dont know how to do my own taxes or what...

#money #taxes #student-loans #credit #debt #student #interest #livingathome #independently-funding-my-education

rachael S.’s Avatar
rachael S. Sep 30, 2017 360 views

How would you guide someone just learning to file their taxes?

I am curious how tax advisors would help someone of a young age learn how to do their taxes. #taxes...

#income-taxes

Amber S.’s Avatar
Amber S. Sep 30, 2017 298 views

How does one get a tax return and how much do they get if they are a student?

Myself, personally have never done taxes and I am trying to figure them out before heading off to college next year. #taxes #income-taxes...

#taxesforlife

Veronica C.’s Avatar
Veronica C. Sep 29, 2017 298 views

How you learn to do taxes, but the school doesn't have any classes so you know what to do?

In life we are made to do taxes, and most of us are so clueless to where to start. Some of us don't have anyone to go to get the knowledge we need. #taxes...

#wack

Bethany M.’s Avatar
Bethany M. Sep 29, 2017 394 views
Daniel A.’s Avatar
Daniel A. Sep 29, 2017 298 views

How exact do taxes work, and how do you do them?

I'm asking this because as I will grow up it'll be something I'll have to do so and want to know more about it and how it actually works....

#taxes

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Sep 28, 2017 283 views

Why do only certain states charge income tax?

I have lived in multiple states in the United States, one of which did not charge state income tax. I was simply wondering why some US states choose to charge state income taxes while others do not. #income-taxes...

#taxes

Brittanie H.’s Avatar
Brittanie H. Oct 31, 2016 473 views

I need tips or suggestions on how to budget at home business from separate personal finances

I wish to start a business but I don't want to mix up finance between personal and business. Or can you just put the money in your personal account if your the only employee doing the work? #accounting #financial-accounting #taxes...

#tax

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. May 15, 2016 356 views

How do I deduct student loans from my taxes when I am filing my taxes?

I am just really curious because my friend had lots of student loan debt and she was able to deduct her student loan interest from her taxes....

#taxes

Aditi G.’s Avatar
Aditi G. Apr 10, 2015 786 views

I completed CPA(Certified Public Accountancy) 4 years back, before that I was working in a Public accounting firm. So I have the CPA license and work expereince also but for past 4 years didn't work coz of Visa requirements.how to go back to work now

I am a CPA and a mom of two kids. I have work experience and CPA education and license but its a few years that I didn't work. Now, my question is that should I think of getting back to work through H & R block tax course in Sep2015. If I do that what are my job prospects gonna be after...

#taxes #recruiter #accounting #ea #personal-finance #cpa #accountant

Axael A.’s Avatar
Axael A. Dec 02, 2014 825 views

i need info about accounting and how much is the salary

i want to know how much is the pay rate for taxes #accounting #money...

#taxes