Career Questions tagged Recruiter

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Dec 05, 2021 456 views

How to ask about next steps after 2 weeks?

I recently applied for an intern position at a large company. 2 weeks ago I had an interview for this position. The "interviewer" was actually someone from their university relations team who used to be an intern but now works full time for the company. This person actually helps plan a lot of...

Sam’s Avatar
Sam Dec 01, 2021 243 views

How long should you delay meeting with a recruiter that reached out to you?

A recruiter recently reached out to me about a possible position because someone from the company referred her to me. I never applied for this specific position, I'm actually waiting to hear back about another position I interviewed for at this same company. I also had someone on LinkedIn who...

C’s Avatar
C Sep 29, 2020 1188 views

HOW TO STAND OUT FROM A VIDEO INTERVIEW?

For all professionals & students who are reading my post, I thank you for your time and I appreciate any suggestions you share! Please take care of yourself. CONTEXT: Because of COVID, most companies are conducting interviews via video. I found that it's more challenging to leave a good...

Ava’s Avatar
Ava Mar 06, 2019 1261 views

Can I go talk to a army recruiter at 14 years old.

I have a ton of questions to ask about the army to a recruiter. I want to talk to someone about it before high school before I really make it my goal. I want to have a plan before going into a journey that half way through the starting process decide it’s not for me. I really want to talk to a...

Olivea’s Avatar
Olivea Feb 12, 2017 936 views

Who do I ask to be a reference when I have no work experience?

I've got my resume ready, created a LinkedIn profile and am ready to get my first job as a high school student looking for a summer internship. Who do you recommend I should ask? #summer-jobs #recruiter #work-experience #references #student-interns #job-application

Santhosh Kumar’s Avatar
Santhosh Kumar Jun 27, 2016 918 views

Hai I am Santhosh. What are the basic Qualities does the recruiter look in at the Time of Campus Interview

Hai. I am Santhosh Doing 9th Std. Basically from a Government should Selected Tamil Medium. What are the basic qualities does the recruiter look in at the time of Campus Selection apart from the Studies(Marks). Does a Tamil Medium student would be selected.I am from India(Tamilnadu) #business...

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen Jun 27, 2016 728 views

What are the suggestions for writing a cover letter? And, what are the elements that the employers are looking for?

I was trying to apply for an internship position, and it asked me to submit a cover letter, but I didn't know where I should get start with. #professional #counselor #hiring #recruiter

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen Jun 23, 2016 938 views

After I submitted my intern application, about how many days I will hear back from the employer?

I just submitted an intern application; I always want to check the status of the application. #human-resources #manager #employer #recruiter

Aditi’s Avatar
Aditi Apr 10, 2015 1137 views

I completed CPA(Certified Public Accountancy) 4 years back, before that I was working in a Public accounting firm. So I have the CPA license and work expereince also but for past 4 years didn't work coz of Visa requirements.how to go back to work now

I am a CPA and a mom of two kids. I have work experience and CPA education and license but its a few years that I didn't work. Now, my question is that should I think of getting back to work through H & R block tax course in Sep2015. If I do that what are my job prospects gonna be after...