Career Questions tagged Auditing

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Sep 30, 2017

What is the most fulfilling aspect of your job in the fields of accounting, auditing, consulting, and/or taxing?

People like me often search for jobs that will allow them to make a difference in the world and give their life purpose meaning, and direction. Who knows? Maybe accounting could realize that goal. #accounting #audit #auditor #auditing #accountant #consulting #tax #taxing #taxation...

#consultants

Tiffany  B.’s Avatar
Tiffany B. Jan 27, 2017

Due to the competitive nature, do Big 4 firms discriminate against students who start at a community college?

So I am a student at community college for financial reasons, however I do not want that to make me a 'weaker' candidate. If it does, what can I do to set myself apart from the pack? #accounting #community-college #auditing #working-in-big-companies #deloitte #ey #kpmg...

#pwc

chethan S.’s Avatar
chethan S. May 27, 2016

How will pursing mcom will help us in doing CA

TO KNOW IS THERE ANY EXEMPTION AFTER DOING MCOM #auditing...

#auditor

Shayla C.’s Avatar
Shayla C. May 11, 2016

Why did you become an auditor?

I just heard about this job. I'm great with numbers, and do well in math class in high school, but this job sounds kind of boring. Do you like your job as an auditor? Is it really as boring as it sounds staring at spreadsheets and numbers all day? I'd also like to hear why you chose to become...

#stem #finance #auditing #business #math #accounting