Career Questions tagged Qualifications

Carrie F.’s Avatar
Carrie F. Apr 09, 2018

What do you have to learn to be a home health aide?

I want to know everything I am gonna have to about helping elders, kids, and even middle age. I want to know the things I will have to learn so I can be prepared. #medical #health-aide...

#qualifications

Bryan R.’s Avatar
Bryan R. Apr 12, 2018

Do Jobs look at GED and High school Diplomas diffrent

In Applications i have seen then Option GED if you have an GED Will employers look at it different? #jobs #ged #high-school #diploma...

#qualifications

Ana O.’s Avatar
Ana O. Jan 24, 2018

What are some of the best and worst things that you experience as a physical therapist?

I'm not sure how intense a job as a physical therapist is and would love to get some first hand accounts to help me figure out if this could be the right career for me! #physical-therapy #physical-therapist...

#qualifications

Angela M.’s Avatar
Angela M. May 19, 2016

How useful is the International Baccalaureate?

I will be receiving my IB diploma in July and I worked very hard for it. As I was applying for colleges I wondered, how useful is it? Since it is a rigorous program and not many students take the IB, does it give me any benefits or advantages in comparison to an average student? #college...

#qualifications #ib-diploma #diploma #benefits