Career Questions tagged Diploma

Bryan R.’s Avatar
Bryan R. Apr 12, 2018 263 views

Do Jobs look at GED and High school Diplomas diffrent

In Applications i have seen then Option GED if you have an GED Will employers look at it different? #jobs #ged #high-school #diploma...

#qualifications

Ajith N.’s Avatar
Ajith N. May 12, 2016 468 views

which is best college in bangalore to complete diploma?

i have completed 10th now i want to join diploma after diploma i want to become a engineer what are the steps i should follow #diploma #science #engineering #college...

#higher-education

Angela M.’s Avatar
Angela M. May 19, 2016 525 views

How useful is the International Baccalaureate?

I will be receiving my IB diploma in July and I worked very hard for it. As I was applying for colleges I wondered, how useful is it? Since it is a rigorous program and not many students take the IB, does it give me any benefits or advantages in comparison to an average student? #college...

#benefits #qualifications #diploma #ib-diploma

Fatima M.’s Avatar
Fatima M. Jul 06, 2016 492 views

what is better IT/EXTC/computer engineering

I just completed my 10th with 79.80% in SSC maharashtra state board. I want to do diploma but i don't hav proper guidance for this feild. I can't chose between IT/EXTC/Computer Engineering. Please help :) #engineering...

#diploma

Bob M.’s Avatar
Bob M. Jan 18, 2015 1271 views

What do you get in life from acting

I am telling my parents i want to be an actor but they told me i need to tell them why or i need to choose a new career i can use anybodies help #career #school #acting...

#diploma