Career Questions tagged Diploma

alondra’s Avatar
alondra Mar 19, 2019 296 views

what kind of job can i get with a diploma?

#job #career #diploma

Bryan’s Avatar
Bryan Apr 12, 2018 459 views

Do Jobs look at GED and High school Diplomas diffrent

In Applications i have seen then Option GED if you have an GED Will employers look at it different? #Jobs #ged #high-school #diploma #qualifications

Fatima’s Avatar
Fatima Jul 06, 2016 716 views

what is better IT/EXTC/computer engineering

I just completed my 10th with 79.80% in SSC maharashtra state board. I want to do diploma but i don't hav proper guidance for this feild. I can't chose between IT/EXTC/Computer Engineering. Please help :) #engineering #diploma

Angela’s Avatar
Angela May 19, 2016 773 views

How useful is the International Baccalaureate?

I will be receiving my IB diploma in July and I worked very hard for it. As I was applying for colleges I wondered, how useful is it? Since it is a rigorous program and not many students take the IB, does it give me any benefits or advantages in comparison to an average student? #college...

Ajith’s Avatar
Ajith May 12, 2016 703 views

which is best college in bangalore to complete diploma?

i have completed 10th now i want to join diploma after diploma i want to become a engineer what are the steps i should follow #diploma #science #engineering #college #higher-education

Bob’s Avatar
Bob Jan 18, 2015 1519 views

What do you get in life from acting

I am telling my parents i want to be an actor but they told me i need to tell them why or i need to choose a new career i can use anybodies help #career #school #acting #diploma