Career Questions tagged Speech Therapist

Alishondra N.’s Avatar
Alishondra N. May 12, 2018 130 views

What are the top schools to apply to in order to be a speech pathology major?

I was most likely going to apply to Arizona Sate University, but then I started considering what other schools could possibly be a better fit. #speech-language-pathology #speech-therapist...

Alishondra N.’s Avatar
Alishondra N. May 12, 2018 224 views

What is the average pay of a Speech Therapist?

I need to know if it will be sufficient enough to support my future family. #speech-language-pathology #speech-therapy #speech-pathology...

#speech-therapist

Alishondra N.’s Avatar
Alishondra N. May 12, 2018 195 views

What is the typical work day of a Speech Therapist working at an elementary school entail?

I am interested in going to college for Speech Pathology and working at a local elementary school. I need to know what a typical day's work will contain #speech-language-pathology #speech-therapy #speech-pathology...

#speech-therapist

Megan S.’s Avatar
Megan S. Mar 16, 2018 187 views

What are the pros and cons of using your Speech and Language Pathology degree in a school setting compared to a clinical setting?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to be a Speech Therapist in a school or work with patients in a Doctor's Office / Therapy Clinic. #speech-language-pathology #speech-language-pathologist #speech-therapy #speech-therapist...

#audiology