Career Questions tagged Solar

Henry F S.’s Avatar
Henry F S. Jan 31 78 views

How do I enroll in my career, here in USA

I'm about to end a renewable energies engineering, I made it in Mexico but I want to work here for a couple of months to get some work experience. #job #career #engineering #engineer #renewableenergy...

#solar

Aeryk R.’s Avatar
Aeryk R. Aug 13, 2019 69 views

What should i expect as a solar pv installer

#green-energy #solar male looking into going into solar...

Connor D.’s Avatar
Connor D. Jun 12, 2019 82 views
Delanyo A.’s Avatar
Delanyo A. May 09, 2019 120 views

Can I as a Computer Engineering major branch off to do something related to Green Energy after my undergraduate studies?

Once I started Computer Engineering, it was all fun at the start but I realized I would want to be engaged in projects developing safer and more environmentally friendly energy solutions but I chose to not switch majors right away since this might launch me into another field eventually....

#computer #electrical-engineering #engineering #green-energy #solar

Timothy T.’s Avatar
Timothy T. May 01, 2019 76 views
Timothy T.’s Avatar
Timothy T. May 01, 2019 84 views
Timothy T.’s Avatar
Timothy T. May 01, 2019 75 views
Timothy T.’s Avatar
Timothy T. May 01, 2019 66 views
Matthew B.’s Avatar
Matthew B. May 27, 2016 475 views

Is the field of renewable energy in the focus of solar energy a diminishing career field, or exapanding?

I've thought about a career path focused on renewable sustainable energy in the focus of solar energy, but all research suggests that solar power is a very inefficient means of powering our grid at this point in its age of advancement. #engineering #solar-energy...

#solar

Catterina G.’s Avatar
Catterina G. May 22, 2016 716 views

What is the life of a solar engineer like?

Hi! I have a variety of questions about what it's like to be a solar engineer, because I'm extremely interested in the field of renewable energy and meshing it with engineering. So my questions are- What is the life of a solar engineer like? (For you) Is it fulfilling? Are you satisfied with...

#solar-engineering #engineering #solar-energy #renewable-energy #solar