Career Questions tagged Solar

Aeryk R.’s Avatar
Aeryk R. Aug 13 19 views

What should i expect as a solar pv installer

#green-energy #solar male looking into going into solar...

Connor D.’s Avatar
Connor D. Jun 12 53 views
Delanyo A.’s Avatar
Delanyo A. May 09 95 views

Can I as a Computer Engineering major branch off to do something related to Green Energy after my undergraduate studies?

Once I started Computer Engineering, it was all fun at the start but I realized I would want to be engaged in projects developing safer and more environmentally friendly energy solutions but I chose to not switch majors right away since this might launch me into another field eventually....

#green-energy #electrical-engineering #computer #solar #engineering

Timothy T.’s Avatar
Timothy T. May 01 55 views
Timothy T.’s Avatar
Timothy T. May 01 53 views
Timothy T.’s Avatar
Timothy T. May 01 41 views
Matthew B.’s Avatar
Matthew B. May 27, 2016 443 views

Is the field of renewable energy in the focus of solar energy a diminishing career field, or exapanding?

I've thought about a career path focused on renewable sustainable energy in the focus of solar energy, but all research suggests that solar power is a very inefficient means of powering our grid at this point in its age of advancement. #engineering #solar-energy...

#solar

Catterina G.’s Avatar
Catterina G. May 22, 2016 653 views

What is the life of a solar engineer like?

Hi! I have a variety of questions about what it's like to be a solar engineer, because I'm extremely interested in the field of renewable energy and meshing it with engineering. So my questions are- What is the life of a solar engineer like? (For you) Is it fulfilling? Are you satisfied with...

#renewable-energy #engineering #solar #solar-engineering #solar-energy