Career Questions tagged Power

Lindsay’s Avatar
Lindsay Apr 09, 2021 335 views

I'm currently studying ND: Electrical Engineering (Power Systems), where can I get a job preparing me for my Practice 1&2?

I'm currently studying ND: Electrical Engineering (Power Systems).
If all goes well I will be doing my P1&P2 (in-serve/intern) next year. #engineer #electrical #electricalengineer #electricalengineering #intern #in-serve #internship #practice1 #noexperience #technology #power #powersystems

Taner’s Avatar
Taner Jul 30, 2020 267 views

What is working in power engineering like?

Hello, I am an electrical engineering student and have recently been exploring fields in EE. Can you help me understand what skills would I need to work in power? is the work you do interesting and engaging? and some general advice and tips would be great. Thank you for your help. #JULY20...

Delanyo’s Avatar
Delanyo May 09, 2019 382 views

My Career goal is basically to be a Power Engineer (hoping to divert from Computer Engineering later) and provide better electricity in my country, we already have electricity in most parts of the country, but there are irritating power cuts that happen without warning. Looking at Asia and how fast they are moving forward, would China and Japan, basically Asia, control the world's power sector in the next few years? If yes, should I start preparing to join their revolution or just run my own show? If no, why and what path should I take?

#engineering #engineer #power #computer-engineering #solar

kody’s Avatar
kody Apr 09, 2018 736 views

what is required to work as a lineman for alabama power

#alabama-power #lineman #southern-company #power #energy # #engineering

Braden’s Avatar
Braden Mar 04, 2018 548 views

How can I become a mature ideological individual who knows what it truly going on in politics today? #USA #Politics #RorD

I want to know what's truly going on in the world today. I would like to know more about American policies. I am ignorant to U.S. laws as well as loopholes. I wish to become a successful adult and educated citizen. #knowledge #is #power #taxbrackets #budgets.

Shonte’s Avatar
Shonte Jan 21, 2018 601 views

WHat scholarships could I apply for to be able to attend the Study Abroad Program at my college?

Knowledge is power, and where best to learn about Historical monuments and their impact on the world that to see them in person. #Paris #Prague #history #knowledge #Power #scholarships