Career Questions tagged Solar Energy

Stephanie V.’s Avatar
Stephanie V. Oct 25, 2016 547 views

What kind of mechanical engineering jobs are there relating to energy?

I'm interesting in mechanical engineering and everything about energy. If there is specific jobs available for mechanical engineering, what are they? What does the job entail? #mechanical-engineering #renewable-energy #energy...

#solar-energy

Matthew B.’s Avatar
Matthew B. May 27, 2016 545 views

Is the field of renewable energy in the focus of solar energy a diminishing career field, or exapanding?

I've thought about a career path focused on renewable sustainable energy in the focus of solar energy, but all research suggests that solar power is a very inefficient means of powering our grid at this point in its age of advancement. #engineering #solar-energy...

#solar

Catterina G.’s Avatar
Catterina G. May 22, 2016 963 views

What is the life of a solar engineer like?

Hi! I have a variety of questions about what it's like to be a solar engineer, because I'm extremely interested in the field of renewable energy and meshing it with engineering. So my questions are- What is the life of a solar engineer like? (For you) Is it fulfilling? Are you satisfied with...

#renewable-energy #solar-engineering #engineering #solar-energy #solar