First, realize this will be hard and give yourself a break. You are doing something that is great for yourself and therefore your family. A centralized calendar is essential to keeping everything organized so you can see the overlap and conflicts before they cause you stress. Try and use as many time-savings shortcuts you can find. Making larger portions of your meals and freezing them could be the help you need during the hectic weekdays. Don't be afraid to ask for help. It is neither a sign of weakness nor a failure. Sometimes knowing when to ask for help is the best course of action. Don't forget to take care of yourself. I refreshed you is a better you to handle all you have taken on.
Rita recommends the following next steps:
- Have a centralized calendar
- Try to use as many time-savings shortcuts you can
- Don't be afraid to as for help
- Carve our time for each important aspect of your life and try to stick to reasonable time-frames
- Don't forget about 'Me Time'