2
Updated 91 views Translate

Inquiry about Ba in Psycology and Ba in English ??

Heyy there !
I want to know what is the best course and which course will have great scope in future ..
which course have opportunities towards MA in mass communication ??

Help me here please !

Thank you comment icon As a side note, I would talk to your academic advisors about this. They have experience dealing with other students and see the patterns of degrees and the shift in the student world to advise you better. Most of this will have to deal with what you want to learn and how you want to apply yourself. Your advisor will also be able to tell you about trends in certain backgrounds and studies. My advisor at GSU was very helpful with this. Rube Garduno

2

4

Thomas’s Answer

There are a few key differences between a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts in English that may help guide your decision. A degree in psychology will likely focus more on scientific research methods, while a degree in English will emphasize literary analysis and writing skills. If your goal is to eventually pursue a Master's degree in mass communication, either field could give you the foundation you need. However, keep in mind that some programs may prefer applicants with a background in psychology or communication specifically. So it's important to do your research ahead of time and figure out which path makes the most sense for you and your future goals.
4