Career Questions tagged Planes

Alec S.’s Avatar
Alec S. Oct 26, 2020 101 views

Is college the best route for an Air Traffic Controller?

I like the idea of controlling the local air space and giving out help to other pilots to keep everybody safe. help planes...

airtrafficcontrol

Eugenio S.’s Avatar
Eugenio S. Mar 06, 2020 218 views

In the automotive field what dose it take to get into a specialty trait such as working at a race shop or working for the NHRA

I am 21 years old and have been working on cars since I was 15Ilove Volkswagen and small 4 cyl turbocharged vehicles. I plan on taking an advanced automotive class but don't know what i really want to do with it. automotive turbo cars planes trains...

automobiles

Neilson J.’s Avatar
Neilson J. Nov 23, 2017 647 views

If you are an Aircraft mechanic can you fly planes?

I am asking this question because i want to go in the aviation field of aircraft mechanic and i love the idea of flying planes too. aircraft-mechanic...

general-aviation

Nathan V.’s Avatar
Nathan V. Sep 29, 2017 600 views

What are some tips on how to effectively dual-major?

I am considering dual-enrollment in Aviation flight science and aviation maintenance, how could I maximize my time effectively? planes...

aviation

Nancy D.’s Avatar
Nancy D. Oct 28, 2016 494 views

Does an Aerospace engineer figure out how planes can be made better? What classes should I take for this career I want to be part of?

I joined a STEM program last month and we created robots, I thought it was create. Then during break there was a aerospace information table. I just love how they work with planes. I also love traveling in planes. I also got interested in this field when my friends dad came to my school to talk...

planes aerospace-engineering aerospace

Antonio M.’s Avatar
Antonio M. Mar 23, 2015 874 views

What advice do you have for someone who wants to be a historian in aviation? Is this even a possible career?

I love aviation and I love the history behind many of the planes. I was just fascinated by the history and the stories behind airplanes. More specifically military planes during World War 2 aviation military history historian...

planes