Career Questions tagged Planes

Eugenio S.’s Avatar
Eugenio S. Mar 06 68 views

In the automotive field what dose it take to get into a specialty trait such as working at a race shop or working for the NHRA

I am 21 years old and have been working on cars since I was 15Ilove Volkswagen and small 4 cyl turbocharged vehicles. I plan on taking an advanced automotive class but don't know what i really want to do with it. #automotive #turbo #cars #planes #trains...

#automobiles

Neilson J.’s Avatar
Neilson J. Nov 23, 2017 462 views

If you are an Aircraft mechanic can you fly planes?

I am asking this question because i want to go in the #aviation field of aircraft #mechanic and i love the idea of #flying #planes too. #aircraft-mechanic...

#general-aviation

Nathan V.’s Avatar
Nathan V. Sep 29, 2017 426 views

What are some tips on how to effectively dual-major?

I am considering dual-enrollment in Aviation flight science and aviation maintenance, how could I maximize my time effectively? #planes...

#aviation

Nancy D.’s Avatar
Nancy D. Oct 28, 2016 410 views

Does an Aerospace engineer figure out how planes can be made better? What classes should I take for this career I want to be part of?

I joined a STEM program last month and we created robots, I thought it was create. Then during break there was a aerospace information table. I just love how they work with planes. I also love traveling in planes. I also got interested in this field when my friends dad came to my school to talk...

#planes #aerospace-engineering #aerospace

Antonio M.’s Avatar
Antonio M. Mar 23, 2015 768 views

What advice do you have for someone who wants to be a historian in aviation? Is this even a possible career?

I love aviation and I love the history behind many of the planes. I was just fascinated by the history and the stories behind airplanes. More specifically military planes during World War 2 #aviation #military #history #historian...

#planes

Jesus M.’s Avatar
Jesus M. Mar 23, 2015 710 views