Career Questions tagged Films

Brenan B.’s Avatar
Brenan B. Jul 19, 2018
Maricela O.’s Avatar
Maricela O. Jan 22, 2018

Is it harder to become an actor/actress as an adult?

I know there's a lot of casting companies who come around for children or teenagers to be in commercials and start off acting that way. But I am almost 17 and I can't afford to go to the acting programs offered for me. So my question is, is it harder for opportunities like this as you reach age...

#theatre #theater #short-films #act #films #film-acting #acting

Niah G.’s Avatar
Niah G. Oct 20, 2017

How do you become a director?

I always dream of becoming director and I can share my crazy imagination to show the children and adults what I have. My mission is to go every studio that I got the idea of my next movie, but first I'm off the Universal Studio. #film-making #director #film #film-production #films...

#motion-pictures-and-film

Manuel S.’s Avatar
Manuel S. Oct 25, 2017

Need a mentor for my Senior Seminar Project?

What should a mentor teach to someone who barely learning on how to edit and film? Detail about your organization and good resources. Film-editing #film-making #films...

#film-production

Azar B.’s Avatar
Azar B. Feb 13, 2017

Do you read from a book or do you act out scripts

I want to know #theatre...

#films

Azar B.’s Avatar
Azar B. Feb 13, 2017

What classes must be taken if you want to be an actor

I want to know #theatre #theater...

#films

Malcolm  H.’s Avatar
Malcolm H. May 26, 2016

Is having a sense of moral accountability important in the entertainment industry?

With the many movies, tv movies, and social media we often times see artist conforming to the negative ways of society. I know that it may not be intentional but a lot of times artist and celebrities do things that aren't exactly moral in order to keep the fame #photography #theatre #actor...

#radio #singer #television #films #model

Gabriela C.’s Avatar
Gabriela C. May 17, 2016

When can I start to apply for internships inside the Film Studies field?

This question is because there are many internships for film majors but some of them ask for certain experience or will be admitted once the applicant had completed at least half of its bachelor. Is this the case for every internship or most of them? #film #internship #studies #cinematography...

#cinema #films #film-studies

Sofia T.’s Avatar
Sofia T. Jun 03, 2015

What are some necessary things you need to pursue filmmaking/writing?

I am interested in the career, however I don't know what a director needs to make a film great. I am dedicated and a perfectionist, and like to make things the best quality before releasing them to the public. Are there other things you need, or should I hone the skills I have now for the...

#film-making #writer #films #director

Sofia T.’s Avatar
Sofia T. Jun 03, 2015

Would making short films help boost a career in film making?

Hello I'm a sophomore who has interest in filmmaking. I have written scripts for shorts films and webseries, but I was wondering that if I produced them now, would they help further my career when I'm applying for colleges? Thank you! #films...

#directing

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Apr 01, 2015

How long do you have to be in school to be a film maker?

Hi my name is Jeremy. I would be interested in becoming a movie director. I think that directing movies would be very interesting and I like movies. #theater #film-acting #actors #films #directing...

#movie

Paulo S.’s Avatar
Paulo S. Jan 26, 2015

What school I need to attend to work in a movie studio?

Because I want to make this as my career and I'm in my junior year of high school. I wanted to work at a movie studio since 7th grade. #film-making...

#films