Career Questions tagged Short Films

Maricela’s Avatar
Maricela Jan 22, 2018 505 views

Is it harder to become an actor/actress as an adult?

I know there's a lot of casting companies who come around for children or teenagers to be in commercials and start off acting that way. But I am almost 17 and I can't afford to go to the acting programs offered for me. So my question is, is it harder for opportunities like this as you reach age...

charles’s Avatar
charles Jan 22, 2018 562 views

What is the best way to start and get into film making?

I'm interested in starting to make movies and i wanted to know where should i start.
#short-films #film-making #film #film-production

Ursula’s Avatar
Ursula Apr 09, 2017 848 views

How many softwares should I get familiar with?

I'm still in university and I plan on working in Post Production, I'm currently familiar working with Avid and Premiere Pro are there any other software that I should learn while I'm still studying? #computer-software #software #film-production #editing #video-editing #post-production #short-films

Ursula’s Avatar
Ursula Apr 04, 2017 897 views

What is the harderst part about getting a job after college?

Next year I'm graduating and I'm really scared about getting out there and actually finding a job. Although I feel like I had enough preparation to go out there I still feel scared. Do you have any tips about starting a career and what is the hardest part about getting out there in the 'real...