Career Questions tagged Stylist

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 105 views

How do you become an established food stylist?

I don't really have an idea as to what type of training a food stylist needs. Do they need to go through culinary school like any other chef? Is there specific licensing or specialized schooling for food styling? #food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies...

#july20

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 295 views

What does the typical work day of a food stylist look like?

My friend informed me of this profession a couple of months ago and I've pondered a lot about it because it sounds like a fun and intriguing job. #food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies...

#july20

Eriana F.’s Avatar
Eriana F. Nov 03, 2015 681 views

With fashion is it more hands on or online ?

i want to dress models and want to do hands on,i wouldn't mind styling a Manichean online . #fashion...

#stylist

MarissaCodman1 .’s Avatar
MarissaCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012 1349 views

What steps are necessary for me to become a Fashion Consultant or personal fashion designer?

I am interested in becoming a fashion designer and i would like to know what steps i should take to be successful in a major like this. #fashion...

#stylist

TashinaCodman1 .’s Avatar
TashinaCodman1 . Jan 17, 2012 3620 views

What post-secondary school educational requirements are there to become a hair stylist?

[This question was merged from original questions found below] (A) How many courses must you take to become a hair stylist? (B) If you are a hair stylist and you want to take 1 college class is there a possibility for you to work in a job? (C) If you are in a four-year college bachelor's...

#stylist #college-majors