Career Questions tagged Stylist

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Apr 03 138 views

Do stylists get paid well?

I was wondering how much do stylists (any type of stylist) get paid an hour and how much they would make a yearly / monthly? Is it a stable job that will provide me a future that will allow me to retire early or late?

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Oct 05, 2021 191 views

What are some ways that I can do to achieve my goal as a stylist?

I'm still in high school looking for ways to become a stylist.
#fashion #stylist #style

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jul 18, 2020 344 views

How do you become an established food stylist?

I don't really have an idea as to what type of training a food stylist needs. Do they need to go through culinary school like any other chef? Is there specific licensing or specialized schooling for food styling?

#food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies #JULY20

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jul 18, 2020 1876 views

What does the typical work day of a food stylist look like?

My friend informed me of this profession a couple of months ago and I've pondered a lot about it because it sounds like a fun and intriguing job.

Eriana’s Avatar
Eriana Nov 03, 2015 821 views

With fashion is it more hands on or online ?

i want to dress models and want to do hands on,i wouldn't mind styling a Manichean online . #fashion #stylist

MarissaCodman1’s Avatar
MarissaCodman1 Sep 07, 2012 1497 views

What steps are necessary for me to become a Fashion Consultant or personal fashion designer?

I am interested in becoming a fashion designer and i would like to know what steps i should take to be successful in a major like this. #fashion #stylist

TashinaCodman1’s Avatar
TashinaCodman1 Jan 17, 2012 4071 views

What post-secondary school educational requirements are there to become a hair stylist?

[This question was merged from original questions found below] (A) How many courses must you take to become a hair stylist? (B) If you are a hair stylist and you want to take 1 college class is there a possibility for you to work in a job? (C) If you are in a four-year college bachelor's...