Career Questions tagged Dancing

Temidayo A.’s Avatar
Temidayo A. Sep 26 115 views

I am torn between pursuing a career as a scientist (physicist) and a dancer. what should i do?

#scientist #dancing I have alway known myself to be fascinated by mysteries of life, by nature, by knowledge, by the pure delight of making my own discovery in a laboratory I dream to own and privately run. I have a chicken pet, and that is because I strongly believe they are smarter than they...

Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08 367 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

#dancing #stories #author #law #college #lawyer #writing #drama #advice #civilrightslawyer #acting #passion #art

Pilar O.’s Avatar
Pilar O. Jan 10, 2018 243 views

As a ballet student with big dreams is it possible to go to college while still being in a professional company?

I am a 14 year old freshman in high school and I am being asked this question a lot, but I never know how to answer. I go to an arts school in the Bay Area and I train at professional ballet school that I directly connected to a company. I dance 6 days a week for close to 5 or 6 hours a day....

#dancing #ballet-dancer #dance #ballet #classical-ballet

Makenna F.’s Avatar
Makenna F. May 18, 2016 430 views

Are there reliable internships for dancers in college?

I'm a dancer, and I'll be majoring in Dance at Brigham Young University-Idaho #professional #experience #dance #performing-arts #dancing #career...

#career-counseling

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 576 views

How to think of good lyrics for your first song ever?

I asked this question because i wanna get noticed by my own work and i want to make sure my songs help people and inspire them to do what they like doing the most. #music #singing #dancing...

#model

Edzel O.’s Avatar
Edzel O. May 30, 2017 593 views

What If the career I want to pursue isn't very successful?

I like dancing and acting, but I know that to be successful in that career, it's a one in a million chance. I would love to just be apart of that world, either editing or filming the whole thing. But I don't know what college to go and am pretty unsure of going on to pursue it. #film #dancing...

#cinematography

Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. Jan 13, 2017 567 views

So I'm really good at singing but I suck at dancing, don't know how to play any instruments, and I don't know if i can pay for life as a singer.

I'm sixteen and a junior. I thought i wanted to be a doctor but turns out i don't and i need a plan. What do i do? #money #dance #singer #singing...

#dancing

cihao Z.’s Avatar
cihao Z. Jun 22, 2016 427 views

what is average day to be a kpop dancer

I want to be k pop dancer, at South Korea. In the JYP entertainment. #entertainment...

#dancing

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 860 views

How do singers, models, and/or dancers get noticed?

I am asking this question because once you made it , its hard to get to the top and get noticed fast. #entertainment #singing #modeling #dancer #dancing #model...

#signer

diana M.’s Avatar
diana M. May 17, 2016 1012 views

What are the expenses to keep in mind for my own dance studio?

I want to own my own studio and want to make sure I can make enough to support myself #dance...

#dancing

diana M.’s Avatar
diana M. May 17, 2016 498 views

Is there such thing as a major in dance?

Or is it something I just train to do while developing my skills? #dance...

#dancing

Jade N.’s Avatar
Jade N. Mar 25, 2015 2298 views

How can you apply accounting to a professional dance career?

I am a senior in high school ready to take off for college literally. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old and I prefer to continue my successful dance career but with accounting. I love mathematics and calculating taxes as well. I want to do both of my passions together in college and...

#dancing #dancers #accountant #accounting #finance

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 12, 2014 660 views

How do I start a business?

I want to start a business and I don't know where to start. #business #career #teacher...

#dancing

Shatasia B.’s Avatar
Shatasia B. Sep 09, 2012 2089 views

At what age did you start dancing? What college did you attend for dancing?

I am 15 years old and I am really into dance. I havent really danced for a legit team. But I would love to major in dance. #arts #dance...

#dancing

JibriaCodman1 .’s Avatar
JibriaCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012 1177 views

What colleges best support the performing arts? Please help!!!

I am a 10th grade student in Boston that has a lot of different talents that connect to the music industry. I sing, dance, and act, but I don't know what college I want to go to. It must have courses in the arts! #singing #actress #dancing...

#performing