Career Questions tagged Dancing

Abby’s Avatar
Abby Nov 10, 2022 279 views

How do I keep up with my hobbies having a full time job?

I really want to continue writing and performing, but I don't know how to carve out time for everything I want to do. Do you use any planners or digital tools to help plan life outside work?

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Oct 08, 2022 437 views

How can I become a background dancer for k-pop groups like BTS?

I recently got into k-pop and I already love the dances and the techniques. I would like to be a background dancer for k-pop groups. How do I get started and how do I audtion for companies like Big hit, JYP, YG, or SM?

maddie’s Avatar
maddie Oct 03, 2022 412 views

How do you become a K-pop idol?

I am an african american and I know that it would be hard for me to become a K-pop idol since it is mostly asian represented. But it really is my dream to become an idol. I practice dancing and singing everyday. I have also started to study and learn the language. I plan on working hard no...

Bianca’s Avatar
Bianca Mar 07, 2021 260 views

How many years of dancing do you have to have to become professional?

I'm a girl and I love #dancing

Daquise’s Avatar
Daquise Mar 01, 2021 230 views

Do you have any regrets as far as picking the wrong type of performing arts?

#performancearts #performingarts #dancing #singing #acting

Daquise’s Avatar
Daquise Mar 01, 2021 301 views

What was something you wished that someone told you before going into your career?

#arts #performancearts #performance #dance #acting #singing #dancing

Temidayo’s Avatar
Temidayo Sep 26, 2020 385 views

I am torn between pursuing a career as a scientist (physicist) and a dancer. what should i do?

#scientist #dancing I have alway known myself to be fascinated by mysteries of life, by nature, by knowledge, by the pure delight of making my own discovery in a laboratory I dream to own and privately run. I have a chicken pet, and that is because I strongly believe they are smarter than they...

Tanu’s Avatar
Tanu Feb 08, 2020 3395 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

Pilar’s Avatar
Pilar Jan 10, 2018 481 views

As a ballet student with big dreams is it possible to go to college while still being in a professional company?

I am a 14 year old freshman in high school and I am being asked this question a lot, but I never know how to answer. I go to an arts school in the Bay Area and I train at professional ballet school that I directly connected to a company. I dance 6 days a week for close to 5 or 6 hours a day....

Edzel’s Avatar
Edzel May 30, 2017 893 views

What If the career I want to pursue isn't very successful?

I like dancing and acting, but I know that to be successful in that career, it's a one in a million chance. I would love to just be apart of that world, either editing or filming the whole thing. But I don't know what college to go and am pretty unsure of going on to pursue it. #film #dancing...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jan 13, 2017 1077 views

So I'm really good at singing but I suck at dancing, don't know how to play any instruments, and I don't know if i can pay for life as a singer.

I'm sixteen and a junior. I thought i wanted to be a doctor but turns out i don't and i need a plan. What do i do? #money #dance #singer #singing #dancing

cihao’s Avatar
cihao Jun 22, 2016 667 views

what is average day to be a kpop dancer

I want to be k pop dancer, at South Korea. In the JYP entertainment. #entertainment #dancing

diana’s Avatar
diana May 17, 2016 1640 views

What are the expenses to keep in mind for my own dance studio?

I want to own my own studio and want to make sure I can make enough to support myself #dance #dancing

diana’s Avatar
diana May 17, 2016 766 views

Is there such thing as a major in dance?

Or is it something I just train to do while developing my skills? #dance #dancing

Abril’s Avatar
Abril May 12, 2016 1238 views

How do singers, models, and/or dancers get noticed?

I am asking this question because once you made it , its hard to get to the top and get noticed fast. #entertainment #singing #modeling #dancer #dancing #model #signer

Abril’s Avatar
Abril May 12, 2016 860 views

How to think of good lyrics for your first song ever?

I asked this question because i wanna get noticed by my own work and i want to make sure my songs help people and inspire them to do what they like doing the most. #music #singing #dancing #model

Jade’s Avatar
Jade Mar 25, 2015 3094 views

How can you apply accounting to a professional dance career?

I am a senior in high school ready to take off for college literally. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old and I prefer to continue my successful dance career but with accounting. I love mathematics and calculating taxes as well. I want to do both of my passions together in college and...

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 12, 2014 959 views

How do I start a business?

I want to start a business and I don't know where to start. #business #career #teacher #dancing

Shatasia’s Avatar
Shatasia Sep 09, 2012 2754 views

At what age did you start dancing? What college did you attend for dancing?

I am 15 years old and I am really into dance. I havent really danced for a legit team. But I would love to major in dance. #arts #dance #dancing

JibriaCodman1’s Avatar
JibriaCodman1 Sep 07, 2012 1410 views

What colleges best support the performing arts? Please help!!!

I am a 10th grade student in Boston that has a lot of different talents that connect to the music industry. I sing, dance, and act, but I don't know what college I want to go to. It must have courses in the arts! #singing #actress #dancing #performing