Career Questions tagged Dancing

Temidayo A.’s Avatar
Temidayo A. Sep 26, 2020 253 views

I am torn between pursuing a career as a scientist (physicist) and a dancer. what should i do?

scientist dancing I have alway known myself to be fascinated by mysteries of life, by nature, by knowledge, by the pure delight of making my own discovery in a laboratory I dream to own and privately run. I have a chicken pet, and that is because I strongly believe they are smarter than they...

Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08, 2020 2092 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

law college civilrightslawyer advice author writing lawyer passion drama art acting dancing stories

Pilar O.’s Avatar
Pilar O. Jan 10, 2018 362 views

As a ballet student with big dreams is it possible to go to college while still being in a professional company?

I am a 14 year old freshman in high school and I am being asked this question a lot, but I never know how to answer. I go to an arts school in the Bay Area and I train at professional ballet school that I directly connected to a company. I dance 6 days a week for close to 5 or 6 hours a day....

classical-ballet ballet dance ballet-dancer dancing

Makenna F.’s Avatar
Makenna F. May 18, 2016 557 views

Are there reliable internships for dancers in college?

I'm a dancer, and I'll be majoring in Dance at Brigham Young University-Idaho professional experience dance performing-arts dancing career...

career-counseling

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 690 views

How to think of good lyrics for your first song ever?

I asked this question because i wanna get noticed by my own work and i want to make sure my songs help people and inspire them to do what they like doing the most. music singing dancing...

model

Edzel O.’s Avatar
Edzel O. May 30, 2017 693 views

What If the career I want to pursue isn't very successful?

I like dancing and acting, but I know that to be successful in that career, it's a one in a million chance. I would love to just be apart of that world, either editing or filming the whole thing. But I don't know what college to go and am pretty unsure of going on to pursue it. film dancing...

cinematography

Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. Jan 13, 2017 880 views

So I'm really good at singing but I suck at dancing, don't know how to play any instruments, and I don't know if i can pay for life as a singer.

I'm sixteen and a junior. I thought i wanted to be a doctor but turns out i don't and i need a plan. What do i do? money dance singer singing...

dancing

cihao Z.’s Avatar
cihao Z. Jun 22, 2016 537 views

what is average day to be a kpop dancer

I want to be k pop dancer, at South Korea. In the JYP entertainment. entertainment...

dancing

Abril B.’s Avatar
Abril B. May 12, 2016 1002 views

How do singers, models, and/or dancers get noticed?

I am asking this question because once you made it , its hard to get to the top and get noticed fast. entertainment singing modeling dancer dancing model...

signer

diana M.’s Avatar
diana M. May 17, 2016 1402 views

What are the expenses to keep in mind for my own dance studio?

I want to own my own studio and want to make sure I can make enough to support myself dance...

dancing

diana M.’s Avatar
diana M. May 17, 2016 610 views

Is there such thing as a major in dance?

Or is it something I just train to do while developing my skills? dance...

dancing

Jade N.’s Avatar
Jade N. Mar 25, 2015 2672 views

How can you apply accounting to a professional dance career?

I am a senior in high school ready to take off for college literally. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old and I prefer to continue my successful dance career but with accounting. I love mathematics and calculating taxes as well. I want to do both of my passions together in college and...

accounting dancing accountant dancers finance

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 12, 2014 792 views
Shatasia B.’s Avatar
Shatasia B. Sep 09, 2012 2427 views

At what age did you start dancing? What college did you attend for dancing?

I am 15 years old and I am really into dance. I havent really danced for a legit team. But I would love to major in dance. arts dance...

dancing

JibriaCodman1 .’s Avatar
JibriaCodman1 . Sep 07, 2012 1291 views

What colleges best support the performing arts? Please help!!!

I am a 10th grade student in Boston that has a lot of different talents that connect to the music industry. I sing, dance, and act, but I don't know what college I want to go to. It must have courses in the arts! singing actress dancing...

performing