Career Questions tagged Dancers

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 542 views

What extra curriculars and internships can i get into while majoring in dance?

I love dance and would like to know how I can apply it to jobs in the workforce. dancers career...

career-counseling

Halea B.’s Avatar
Halea B. Feb 08, 2017 441 views

In College, what classes should I enroll in if I plan on being a dance Instructor?

Besides Dance classes or majoring in dance, what other classes would benefit me? dance dance-education...

dancers

Halea B.’s Avatar
Halea B. Feb 08, 2017 540 views

What kind of college do I need to go to if I want to become a dance instructor

Would I need to go to a 4 year college? 2 year? 8 year? I want to know because that is what one of my main goals is because I've always loved dancing and helping others so it's a perfect fit for me. dance dance-education...

dancers

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 533 views

What is the salary range for dancers?

I want to be a dancer and I would like to know the salary range....

dancers

Shonnelia  S.’s Avatar
Shonnelia S. Apr 06, 2015 1101 views

What majors/colleges are associated with performing arts ?

I'm a 10th grader at Boston Collegiate Charter School, because of my love for singing, dancing, performing/ acting I wanted to know what colleges or majors are associated with this. singer actors performing-arts dancers...

performers

Jade N.’s Avatar
Jade N. Mar 25, 2015 2723 views

How can you apply accounting to a professional dance career?

I am a senior in high school ready to take off for college literally. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old and I prefer to continue my successful dance career but with accounting. I love mathematics and calculating taxes as well. I want to do both of my passions together in college and...

dancing accounting accountant dancers finance

Joel O.’s Avatar
Joel O. Jan 30, 2015 4987 views

what is the annual salary for a broadway performer

how much is given, is it a lot for expensive luxury professor singer director actors broadway...

dancers