Career Questions tagged Dancers

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 407 views

What extra curriculars and internships can i get into while majoring in dance?

I love dance and would like to know how I can apply it to jobs in the workforce. #dancers #career...

#career-counseling

Halea B.’s Avatar
Halea B. Feb 08, 2017 338 views

In College, what classes should I enroll in if I plan on being a dance Instructor?

Besides Dance classes or majoring in dance, what other classes would benefit me? #dance #dance-education...

#dancers

Halea B.’s Avatar
Halea B. Feb 08, 2017 394 views

What kind of college do I need to go to if I want to become a dance instructor

Would I need to go to a 4 year college? 2 year? 8 year? I want to know because that is what one of my main goals is because I've always loved dancing and helping others so it's a perfect fit for me. #dance #dance-education...

#dancers

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 412 views

What is the salary range for dancers?

I want to be a dancer and I would like to know the salary range....

#dancers

Shonnelia  S.’s Avatar
Shonnelia S. Apr 06, 2015 952 views

What majors/colleges are associated with performing arts ?

I'm a 10th grader at Boston Collegiate Charter School, because of my love for singing, dancing, performing/ acting I wanted to know what colleges or majors are associated with this. #singer #actors #performing-arts #dancers...

#performers

Jade N.’s Avatar
Jade N. Mar 25, 2015 2180 views

How can you apply accounting to a professional dance career?

I am a senior in high school ready to take off for college literally. I have been dancing since I was 3 years old and I prefer to continue my successful dance career but with accounting. I love mathematics and calculating taxes as well. I want to do both of my passions together in college and...

#dancers #finance #dancing #accounting #accountant

Joel O.’s Avatar
Joel O. Jan 30, 2015 4810 views

what is the annual salary for a broadway performer

how much is given, is it a lot for expensive luxury #professor #singer #director #actors #broadway...

#dancers