Career Questions tagged Performance

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. 2 days ago 16 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? #music #college-major #majors #entertainment #music-indudstry #musician...

#performance

Amelia C.’s Avatar
Amelia C. Apr 19, 2018 328 views

How does someone land a job on Broadway?

I work in technical theatre and I aspire to one day work on Broadway. After I earn my BFA I want to immediately start working. I want to know who to ask, who to call, who I need to know to land this dream job. I want to first just get a job running a show and prepping for shows and eventually...

#theater #broadway #drama #performance #acting #techie #theatre #performing-arts #actor

Amelia C.’s Avatar
Amelia C. Apr 20, 2018 340 views

What secondary schools have the best or most acclaimed Technical Theatre Design and Production department

I plan on majoring in that field, I want a school that would grow my education instead of using my education as an excuse for free labor. I have a great standing knowledge on the matter, I want to earn expertise in this field. A school that starts with their student already knowing the basics....

#college-major #design #college-selection #theater #theater-production #production #majoring-in-theatre #drama #performance #theatre #performing-arts #art #stage-design #college

Samantha E.’s Avatar
Samantha E. Apr 27, 2018 382 views

How can I access information about casting calls being held?

I would want to audition for movies but I don't even know how to look for them. #casting #performing-arts #audition #arts #theater #theatre #acting...

#performance

kyla H.’s Avatar
kyla H. Jun 27, 2018 294 views
VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018 296 views

Do dancers ever use augmented reality? -Sidney

I'm in middle school, and I like dancing and theatre. Do dancers ever use AR? #dance #performance #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Tessa G.’s Avatar
Tessa G. May 16, 2016 652 views

What is the best way to get into the music business industry?

I am going to a community college for two years for my generals and the transferring to a four year college to pursue my music career and I would like to know what is the best way to get into the music business industry faster. #business #music...

#performance