Career Questions tagged Performance

Amelia C.’s Avatar
Amelia C. Apr 19, 2018

How does someone land a job on Broadway?

I work in technical theatre and I aspire to one day work on Broadway. After I earn my BFA I want to immediately start working. I want to know who to ask, who to call, who I need to know to land this dream job. I want to first just get a job running a show and prepping for shows and eventually...

#acting #drama #actor #theatre #performance #performing-arts #theater #broadway #techie

Amelia C.’s Avatar
Amelia C. Apr 20, 2018

What secondary schools have the best or most acclaimed Technical Theatre Design and Production department

I plan on majoring in that field, I want a school that would grow my education instead of using my education as an excuse for free labor. I have a great standing knowledge on the matter, I want to earn expertise in this field. A school that starts with their student already knowing the basics....

#college-major #theater-production #college-selection #art #drama #college #majoring-in-theatre #design #production #theatre #performance #performing-arts #theater #stage-design

Samantha E.’s Avatar
Samantha E. Apr 27, 2018

How can I access information about casting calls being held?

I would want to audition for movies but I don't even know how to look for them. #casting #performing-arts #audition #arts #theater #theatre #acting...

#performance

kyla H.’s Avatar
kyla H. Jun 27, 2018

what are the steps to be a famous singer??

I've always wanted to be a famous singer but i never know how .#singer #music #recording-arts #music-industry #performance #performing-arts #vocal...

#vocalist

VIL 2.’s Avatar
VIL 2. Jul 18, 2018

Do dancers ever use augmented reality? -Sidney

I'm in middle school, and I like dancing and theatre. Do dancers ever use AR? #dance #performance #ar #vr #augmentedreality #stem #verizon...

#verizoninnovativelearning

Tessa G.’s Avatar
Tessa G. May 16, 2016

What is the best way to get into the music business industry?

I am going to a community college for two years for my generals and the transferring to a four year college to pursue my music career and I would like to know what is the best way to get into the music business industry faster. #business #music...

#performance