Career Questions tagged Performance

Daquise’s Avatar
Daquise Mar 01, 2021 286 views

What was something you wished that someone told you before going into your career?

#arts #performancearts #performance #dance #acting #singing #dancing

Jake’s Avatar
Jake Feb 26, 2021 338 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? #music #college-major #majors #entertainment #music-indudstry #musician #performance

Daquise’s Avatar
Daquise Feb 22, 2021 349 views

As someone who does all forms of performing, does it have to be a specific career for you to go into?

#career #Dance #Performer #Theater #Theatre #Arts #Performance

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Aug 21, 2020 372 views

How do students from this medical school perform on the National Board Examinations?

#NBE #performance

oscar’s Avatar
oscar May 28, 2019 282 views

I would like to learn all kinds of modifications for careers and all those things, where would be the best place to learn?

#racers #performance #bigblocks

Cherokee’s Avatar
Cherokee Sep 05, 2018 485 views

What is the daily routine of a scare actor?

#acting #actor #performance #theater #actors #film #art # #film-acting #movies

abi’s Avatar
abi Sep 04, 2018 544 views

What's the salary of professional singers in LA?

#singer #salary #LA #music #art #performing-arts #voice #vocals #singing #performer #performance

VIL’s Avatar
VIL Jul 18, 2018 474 views

Do dancers ever use augmented reality? -Sidney

I'm in middle school, and I like dancing and theatre. Do dancers ever use AR?

#dance #performance #AR #VR #augmentedreality #STEM #Verizon #VerizonInnovativeLearning

kyla’s Avatar
kyla Jun 27, 2018 710 views

what are the steps to be a famous singer??

I've always wanted to be a famous singer but i never know how .#singer #music #recording-arts #music-industry #performance #performing-arts #vocal #vocalist

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Apr 27, 2018 594 views

How can I access information about casting calls being held?

I would want to audition for movies but I don't even know how to look for them. #casting #performing-arts #audition #arts #theater #theatre #acting #performance

Amelia’s Avatar
Amelia Apr 20, 2018 566 views

What secondary schools have the best or most acclaimed Technical Theatre Design and Production department

I plan on majoring in that field, I want a school that would grow my education instead of using my education as an excuse for free labor. I have a great standing knowledge on the matter, I want to earn expertise in this field. A school that starts with their student already knowing the basics....

Amelia’s Avatar
Amelia Apr 19, 2018 609 views

How does someone land a job on Broadway?

I work in technical theatre and I aspire to one day work on Broadway. After I earn my BFA I want to immediately start working. I want to know who to ask, who to call, who I need to know to land this dream job. I want to first just get a job running a show and prepping for shows and eventually...

Tessa’s Avatar
Tessa May 16, 2016 848 views

What is the best way to get into the music business industry?

I am going to a community college for two years for my generals and the transferring to a four year college to pursue my music career and I would like to know what is the best way to get into the music business industry faster. #business #music #performance