Career Questions tagged Models

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07, 2021 454 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16, 2021 218 views

What are some qualifications that you should have to be a model?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am 17 and a half turning 18 in March. I used to make clothes and I would show my mom. She recommended that I should be a model and that I would be a great model. I am so interested in modeling before I forget my location is Chesapeake,Virginia. I would like too...

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Nov 13, 2020 228 views

How do you become a hand model?

#modeling #handmodel #models

Summer L.’s Avatar
Summer L. Nov 03, 2020 227 views

How to become a good fashion designer?

I can describe myself as a hard worker because when I have a goal I try my best to get it done.
#fashion #fashion-and-style #models #modeling

india C.’s Avatar
india C. Apr 12, 2016 836 views

Hw long it take 2 get ur cometology lisence?

Becuz I wanna do my gfs make up and make her on fleek wen I get older so she can match my fly. #makeup #hair #models #girls #nails

Indira M.’s Avatar
Indira M. Apr 12, 2016 765 views

can i be a model if i'm short?

i want to be a model and people keep saying im to short #fashion-design #models #fashion-and-style

Cheyenne M.’s Avatar
Cheyenne M. Jun 18, 2015 747 views

How likely would it be for me to become a model, is it a good career choice?

I am a ninth grade student at a public school in Pittsburgh and I'm interested in being a model but I am not sure if it would be a good career choice. Is it fun and interesting like everyone says it is? #models

Jasmine M.’s Avatar
Jasmine M. Mar 31, 2014 836 views

whats the next step in the fashion industry if you already get to school ? ( such as working for someone in the fashion industry)

I am asking because I attend the high school of fashion industries and I had my first fashion show but i would like to be more involved in the fashion industry.I would like to have to have jobs for now in this field . #art #fashion #magazine #models