Career Questions tagged Models

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07 301 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. career business fun sonogram artist fashion...

writer modeling author models book fashion-design

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 156 views

What are some qualifications that you should have to be a model?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am 17 and a half turning 18 in March. I used to make clothes and I would show my mom. She recommended that I should be a model and that I would be a great model. I am so interested in modeling before I forget my location is Chesapeake,Virginia. I would like too...

modeling special-effects models

Summer L.’s Avatar
Summer L. Nov 03, 2020 155 views

How to become a good fashion designer?

I can describe myself as a hard worker because when I have a goal I try my best to get it done. fashion fashion-and-style models...

modeling

india C.’s Avatar
india C. Apr 12, 2016 758 views

Hw long it take 2 get ur cometology lisence?

Becuz I wanna do my gfs make up and make her on fleek wen I get older so she can match my fly. makeup hair models girls...

nails

Indira M.’s Avatar
Indira M. Apr 12, 2016 706 views

can i be a model if i'm short?

i want to be a model and people keep saying im to short fashion-design models...

fashion-and-style

Cheyenne M.’s Avatar
Cheyenne M. Jun 18, 2015 697 views

How likely would it be for me to become a model, is it a good career choice?

I am a ninth grade student at a public school in Pittsburgh and I'm interested in being a model but I am not sure if it would be a good career choice. Is it fun and interesting like everyone says it is?...

models

Jasmine M.’s Avatar
Jasmine M. Mar 31, 2014 787 views

whats the next step in the fashion industry if you already get to school ? ( such as working for someone in the fashion industry)

I am asking because I attend the high school of fashion industries and I had my first fashion show but i would like to be more involved in the fashion industry.I would like to have to have jobs for now in this field . art fashion magazine...

models