Career Questions tagged Merchandising

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 199 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

help fashion apparel-and-fashion designer artist fashion-design fashion-shows apparel styling merchandising

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 149 views

What should I do in highschool to prepare me for the fashion industry?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the industry. fashion-design fashion merchandising...

apparel-and-fashion

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 223 views

What High School classes should I take to be in the fashion industry? And what AP classes?

I am a junior in highschool interested in pursuing a career in fashion. I am not sure what career I want, but I want to be prepared for the fashion industry. fashion-design apparel-and-fashion merchandising fashion-shows fashion-design...

Maddie M.’s Avatar
Maddie M. Aug 18, 2016 716 views

Marketing or merchandising, which is the more promising field?

When picking a major I want to be certain of the promise, or likely success there will be within that field. Which would be better, marketing or merchandising in the sports and entertainment field? marketing...

merchandising

Dimarco A.’s Avatar
Dimarco A. May 18, 2016 772 views

As a fashion designer, does it become difficult to stay relevant?

As different trends change everyday, it must be hard trying to stay relevant mostly if you don't agree with the new style of clothing being presented to the world. marketing fashion design merchandising...

cultural-trends

Dimarco A.’s Avatar
Dimarco A. May 18, 2016 551 views

How do fashion marketers keep up with the new and different fashion trends in everyday society?

I know it must be hard and frustrating to wake up to the different trends of fashions society creates for themselves everyday. I want to know how do marketers cope with it and adapt to it so they stay relevant and on top. business marketing fashion design...

merchandising

Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 804 views

How can I get a career in fashion merchandising?

I want to work in fashion and I want a stable career. What should I do and what subjects do I need to study marketing fashion fashion-design...

merchandising

anna M.’s Avatar
anna M. Mar 10, 2016 787 views

if i want to have a career merchandising, what internships do you think would be best to get experience in that field ?

I think a career in fashion merchandising would be great for me , but i also want to know all the flaws that come with that career. fashion...

merchandising

Philip G.’s Avatar
Philip G. Oct 29, 2015 940 views

What can i do to start creating clothes and what connections can I make?

I plan to create a clothing line and I know that i cannot do it by myself. I know that I need to create relationships with people that can help with this profession. I really need some tips on what I can do and who I can talk to about partnerships. I'm a high school senior and I've been...

design partnerships fashion merchandising entrepreneur clothes