Career Questions tagged Merchandising

Maddie M.’s Avatar
Maddie M. Aug 18, 2016 588 views

Marketing or merchandising, which is the more promising field?

When picking a major I want to be certain of the promise, or likely success there will be within that field. Which would be better, marketing or merchandising in the sports and entertainment field? #marketing...

#merchandising

Dimarco A.’s Avatar
Dimarco A. May 18, 2016 522 views

As a fashion designer, does it become difficult to stay relevant?

As different trends change everyday, it must be hard trying to stay relevant mostly if you don't agree with the new style of clothing being presented to the world. #marketing #fashion #design #merchandising...

#cultural-trends

Dimarco A.’s Avatar
Dimarco A. May 18, 2016 452 views

How do fashion marketers keep up with the new and different fashion trends in everyday society?

I know it must be hard and frustrating to wake up to the different trends of fashions society creates for themselves everyday. I want to know how do marketers cope with it and adapt to it so they stay relevant and on top. #business #marketing #fashion #design...

#merchandising

Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 927 views
Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 646 views

How can I get a career in fashion merchandising?

I want to work in fashion and I want a stable career. What should I do and what subjects do I need to study #marketing #fashion #fashion-design...

#merchandising

Caitlin B.’s Avatar
Caitlin B. Apr 25, 2016 721 views
anna M.’s Avatar
anna M. Mar 10, 2016 688 views

if i want to have a career merchandising, what internships do you think would be best to get experience in that field ?

I think a career in fashion merchandising would be great for me , but i also want to know all the flaws that come with that career. #fashion...

#merchandising

Brandon K.’s Avatar
Brandon K. Jan 20, 2016 659 views
Philip G.’s Avatar
Philip G. Oct 29, 2015 824 views

What can i do to start creating clothes and what connections can I make?

I plan to create a clothing line and I know that i cannot do it by myself. I know that I need to create relationships with people that can help with this profession. I really need some tips on what I can do and who I can talk to about partnerships. I'm a high school senior and I've been...

#partnerships #clothes #entrepreneur #fashion #design #merchandising