Career Questions tagged Partnerships

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01, 2020 1150 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. business entrepreneur strategy business...

sales marketing management partnerships product technology alliances

Philip G.’s Avatar
Philip G. Oct 29, 2015 955 views

What can i do to start creating clothes and what connections can I make?

I plan to create a clothing line and I know that i cannot do it by myself. I know that I need to create relationships with people that can help with this profession. I really need some tips on what I can do and who I can talk to about partnerships. I'm a high school senior and I've been...

fashion partnerships clothes merchandising design entrepreneur