Career Questions tagged Track

Abygail P.’s Avatar
Abygail P. Aug 23, 2018 183 views

What are club sports like?

I may be interested in running club track at my college (USC) and was wondering what it's actually like. Is there practice? Are there meets? #student-clubs #college-student...

#track

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 236 views

Best college track and field programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college #sports...

#college-athletics #track-and-field #college-sports #track

Bradford C.’s Avatar
Bradford C. Mar 16, 2018 239 views

What if I don't get a track scholorship, what's the best way to get college money?

I have to get a track scholarship if I want to pursue my dream of attending a university. I'm worried that if I don't get an athletic scholarship how will I go to college? My parents can't pay for it #scholorship #track...

#money

shanell P.’s Avatar
shanell P. Jan 19, 2018 216 views

I want to go to NYU but it cost too much and I'm trying to choose a college in New York, I don't know what to do because I don't have a full plan?

My mine have been set on NYU but since it cost so much and I want to live on campus I don't know what to do. I wanted to get a Track scholarship to a good college, because I'm in track and I don't know how people get recruited. #track #college #nyu...

#hardwork