What are club sports like?

I may be interested in running club track at my college (USC) and was wondering what it's actually like. Is there practice? Are there meets?
#student-clubs #college-student #track

3

Patrick’s Answer

Club teams can be very demanding so ask the coaches what the true time commitment will be. There is often a lot of travel time especially on the weekends, which may take away from other social events. However, they are a great way to meet new people and stay active. Intramural sports are another great way to be a part of a team and compete. I really enjoyed intramural sports because the time commitment was less and definitely more casual.

0

Ashley’s Answer

I played club softball and really enjoyed it!  It was a great way to meet people and while we did have some practices, it was definitely not nearly as intense as playing for the college team.  For me, I found this the perfect balance of staying active with softball (which I love!), having time to devote to my studies, and time to have fun with friends.

0