Career Questions tagged Collegeapps

Gina A.’s Avatar
Gina A. Aug 28, 2018 224 views

Where is a good place to start when applying for colleges and scholarships?

Money will be an issue for me that is why I'm trying to gauge my options from what schools are offering me, what scholarships I am able to receive and how much I am able to get through FAFSA, which I won't even get to do until at least February. So where do I start with all of this? I'm trying...

#stressed #scholarships #help #collegeapps #money #fafsa

Abigail V.’s Avatar
Abigail V. Aug 14, 2018 156 views
Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. Jul 10, 2018 192 views

What colleges are best to apply to for a biomedical engineering major?

My current list of colleges that I'm thinking of applying to is as follows: "Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Cornell, Brown, Georgia Tech, University of Michigan, Lehigh University, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Penn State, University of Pittsburgh" Any college I should add? Or take...

#biomedicalengineering #college #majors #collegeapps

Haley C.’s Avatar
Haley C. May 11, 2018 226 views

How did you figure out what to write about?

I'm a junior and, over #summer18 , I plan on working on my college apps. I wrote a Common App essay for school about how I name cars (it tells the reader about my creativity, quirkiness, and thinking), like how my car is named Ernie, but I have no idea if colleges will like it. How did you...

#collegeapps

Mikayla O.’s Avatar
Mikayla O. Mar 16, 2018 271 views

If I am asked to apply for financial aid, did I get accepted to the college?

I have been asked to apply for financial aid by multiple colleges and afterward, I receive my admission packet. #collegeapps #financialaid...

#acceptance

Jakob G.’s Avatar
Jakob G. Mar 14, 2018 268 views

How do I manage sports and classes in college?

I will now have more time in college than in high school. I wanted to know what apps are the best to help me. #collegeapps...

#planning