Career Questions tagged Collegeapps

Sourabh’s Avatar
Sourabh Feb 22, 2020 450 views

Take 2 or 3 years of world/foreign language?

I am a sophomore currently choosing courses for next year. I would like to drop Spanish completely as I have completed my school's graduation requirement of 2 years so that I can double up on science classes and take AP Biology and Physics Honors. However, I have been told by my guidance...

Gina’s Avatar
Gina Aug 28, 2018 523 views

Where is a good place to start when applying for colleges and scholarships?

Money will be an issue for me that is why I'm trying to gauge my options from what schools are offering me, what scholarships I am able to receive and how much I am able to get through FAFSA, which I won't even get to do until at least February. So where do I start with all of this? I'm trying...

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Aug 14, 2018 515 views

Best tips for college applications?

#senior #overwhelmed #collegeapps

Kristen’s Avatar
Kristen Jul 10, 2018 521 views

What colleges are best to apply to for a biomedical engineering major?

My current list of colleges that I'm thinking of applying to is as follows: "Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Cornell, Brown, Georgia Tech, University of Michigan, Lehigh University, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Penn State, University of Pittsburgh" Any college I should add? Or take...

Haley’s Avatar
Haley May 11, 2018 556 views

How did you figure out what to write about?

I'm a junior and, over #summer18 , I plan on working on my college apps. I wrote a Common App essay for school about how I name cars (it tells the reader about my creativity, quirkiness, and thinking), like how my car is named Ernie, but I have no idea if colleges will like it. How did you...

Mikayla’s Avatar
Mikayla Mar 16, 2018 591 views

If I am asked to apply for financial aid, did I get accepted to the college?

I have been asked to apply for financial aid by multiple colleges and afterward, I receive my admission packet.
#collegeapps #financialaid #acceptance

Jakob’s Avatar
Jakob Mar 14, 2018 664 views

How do I manage sports and classes in college?

I will now have more time in college than in high school. I wanted to know what apps are the best to help me. #collegeapps #planning