Career Questions tagged Biomedicalengineering

Dania N.’s Avatar
Dania N. Dec 02, 2021 145 views

how do i know if biomedical engineering is good for me?

I like biology, technology, learning about the human body, saving lives, and research. I don't like math but I can tolerate it a little bit. hopefully one day i will choose a major that includes all of my interests. biology engineering science biomedicalengineering stem research career...

college engineer interests major

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02, 2021 228 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

engineering college neuroengineering neurorobots career prosthetics neuralprosthetics neuroprosthetics career-counseling biotech career-development internships neuroscience biomedicalengineering bioengineering neuroelectronics

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02, 2021 233 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...

Kostas T.’s Avatar
Kostas T. Oct 19, 2020 142 views
Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. Jul 10, 2018 388 views

What colleges are best to apply to for a biomedical engineering major?

My current list of colleges that I'm thinking of applying to is as follows: "Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Cornell, Brown, Georgia Tech, University of Michigan, Lehigh University, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Penn State, University of Pittsburgh" Any college I should add? Or take...

college biomedicalengineering collegeapps majors

Carina P.’s Avatar
Carina P. Apr 18, 2018 515 views

What is the competition for Biomedical Engineering jobs in the state of Florida?

I want to go into biomedical engineering, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to find a job in Florida. florida engineering bioengineering job biomedicalengineering...

question