Career Questions tagged Biomedicalengineering

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 41 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

#career #engineering #bioengineering #biomedicalengineering #career-counseling #neuralprosthetics #biotech #neuroengineering #college #neuroscience #prosthetics #career-development #internships #neuroelectronics #neurorobots #neuroprosthetics

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 40 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...

Kostas T.’s Avatar
Kostas T. Oct 19, 2020 79 views
Kostas T.’s Avatar
Kostas T. Oct 19, 2020 66 views
Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. Jul 10, 2018 297 views

What colleges are best to apply to for a biomedical engineering major?

My current list of colleges that I'm thinking of applying to is as follows: "Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Cornell, Brown, Georgia Tech, University of Michigan, Lehigh University, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Penn State, University of Pittsburgh" Any college I should add? Or take...

#majors #biomedicalengineering #collegeapps #college

Carina P.’s Avatar
Carina P. Apr 18, 2018 409 views

What is the competition for Biomedical Engineering jobs in the state of Florida?

I want to go into biomedical engineering, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to find a job in Florida. #florida #engineering #bioengineering #job #biomedicalengineering...

#question