Career Questions tagged Biomedicalengineering

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 129 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

#neuroscience #college #career #engineering #neuroprosthetics #neuralprosthetics #bioengineering #biotech #career-development #neuroelectronics #internships #neurorobots #neuroengineering #career-counseling #prosthetics #biomedicalengineering

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 126 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...

Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. Jul 10, 2018 328 views

What colleges are best to apply to for a biomedical engineering major?

My current list of colleges that I'm thinking of applying to is as follows: "Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Duke, Johns Hopkins, Cornell, Brown, Georgia Tech, University of Michigan, Lehigh University, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Penn State, University of Pittsburgh" Any college I should add? Or take...

#college #collegeapps #biomedicalengineering #majors

Carina P.’s Avatar
Carina P. Apr 18, 2018 449 views

What is the competition for Biomedical Engineering jobs in the state of Florida?

I want to go into biomedical engineering, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to find a job in Florida. #florida #engineering #bioengineering #job #biomedicalengineering...

#question