Career Questions tagged Neurorobots

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 36 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

#neuralprosthetics #bioengineering #engineering #neuroelectronics #biotech #neuroengineering #neurorobots #career #prosthetics #biomedicalengineering #career-counseling #internships #career-development #college #neuroscience #neuroprosthetics

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 37 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...