Career Questions tagged Neuroelectronics

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 195 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

prosthetics neuroengineering neuralprosthetics biotech career career-development biomedicalengineering college internships neuroelectronics neuroprosthetics neuroscience bioengineering engineering neurorobots career-counseling

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 186 views

Is outsourcing a problem in the biomedical engineering / neuroengineering field?

I am a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the field of neuroengineering. Specifically, I would like to work on the development of neuroprosthetics. I know that outsourcing is a bit of a problem in other engineering...