Career Questions tagged College Stress

Bella R.’s Avatar
Bella R. Mar 15, 2018 360 views

What advice do you have for students looking into anesthesiology career? Do you believe the hard work in med school is worth it?

Although I'm only a freshman in high school, I plan to go into the medical field as a future career, specifically anesthesiology. I've heard that pre-med and medical school have rigorous and difficult courses and exams. Do the benefits that come with anesthesiology outweigh the stressful years...

#medicine #medschool #anesthesiology #college-stress #high-stress

Taysha D.’s Avatar
Taysha D. Jan 17, 2018 198 views

What resources are available to deal with stress from classes?

Sometimes the workload from assignments and frustration from not understanding material can be overwhelming. Are there resources provided to help students during these times or during midterm and finals?...

#college-stress

Auburn M.’s Avatar
Auburn M. Sep 01, 2017 388 views

A day in the life of a Full time student.?

I'm 17 graduating in 2018. My career destination at the moment would be to pursue a major as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. I'm taking some classes online right now and plan is to go to college as soon as a graduate high school. However I really am curious at the state of responsibility/ chaos...

#college-stress #nurse-practitioner

Auburn M.’s Avatar
Auburn M. Sep 01, 2017 345 views

What is it like in a day of a life as a full time student getting there pediatric nurse practitioner degree?

#college-stress #nurse-practitioner