Career Questions tagged Classroom

Emily N.’s Avatar
Emily N. Mar 27, 2018 269 views

What was it like adjusting to a larger classroom?

I'm used to relatively small and quiet classes. I want to know what the transition is like and how you adapted to it. Was it harder to learn in large auditoriums and was it difficult to hear and understand the professor? #college-advice #classroom...

#learning

Kianna S.’s Avatar
Kianna S. Jan 09, 2017 570 views

What careers should I be looking into?

I like to draw, and paint, and other crafty things. I looked at a couple of questions, and thought about working at a art gallery, but I'm not sure. I'm super confused on what I want to do in life, and need some help right away. I'm thinking along the lines of teaching, but also something that...

#career-path #organization #career-choice #arts-and-crafts #classroom

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 08, 2016 550 views

How do I organize myself with keeping my grades up in my classes, studying for the PSAT's, and being in clubs?

I am a rising junior at Kearny High School. School is starting up and I am realizing that things are about to get chaotic for me since I know that I will take the PSAT's and then the SAT's these upcoming months. I am in three honors classes and one AP class; as well as in a few clubs and...

#organization #studies #college #classroom