Career Questions tagged Classroom

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. 11 hours ago 8 views

How would you describe your classroom management structure?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

#teaching #elementary-education #highschool-senior #college #cedarville #classroom #teacher

Emily N.’s Avatar
Emily N. Mar 27, 2018 302 views

What was it like adjusting to a larger classroom?

I'm used to relatively small and quiet classes. I want to know what the transition is like and how you adapted to it. Was it harder to learn in large auditoriums and was it difficult to hear and understand the professor? #college-advice #classroom...

#learning

Kianna S.’s Avatar
Kianna S. Jan 09, 2017 610 views

What careers should I be looking into?

I like to draw, and paint, and other crafty things. I looked at a couple of questions, and thought about working at a art gallery, but I'm not sure. I'm super confused on what I want to do in life, and need some help right away. I'm thinking along the lines of teaching, but also something that...

#career-path #arts-and-crafts #career-choice #organization #classroom

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 08, 2016 576 views

How do I organize myself with keeping my grades up in my classes, studying for the PSAT's, and being in clubs?

I am a rising junior at Kearny High School. School is starting up and I am realizing that things are about to get chaotic for me since I know that I will take the PSAT's and then the SAT's these upcoming months. I am in three honors classes and one AP class; as well as in a few clubs and...

#studies #organization #classroom #college